<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 02, 2010,8:40 PM
-Week12

Just realised my last entry was about recess week but it's already week12, one and a half more weeks to reading week! That's how fast time flies. So I'm here to complain about how terrible programming has been for me because I'm in the midst of doing my programming project and I feel so hopeless every time I stare at the codes. After this module I really have utmost respect for programming majors. Seriously, how do they have so much logic, to churn out huge chunks of codes! :O I'm so amazed okay. As for me, I'm so freaking noob at programming I have this terrible feeling about finals, and it so happened that I have numerical analysis on that day as well. Good job audrey and Good luck!

Today's my free day! But I'm stuck in my room trying to figure out these codes. Bisection method, newton method, secant method and the list goes on. Somehow I'm coping with this stress better than two weeks ago when I had another programming project, term paper and assignments all due on the same week. No wonder I lost my sanity. I was almost frowning every single day and every night I would be whining and saying all sorts of negative things. My neighbours can attest to that!

What happened in the previous weeks?

We played pink and blue again! :) Got dragged to sixth floor again and got zham by the guys with all sorts of disgusting stuffs. The girls were more enthu and stronger this year, haha, we did awesome! :) MAF with sheares hall was fun too! All the pulling, screaming and yummy mooncakes made MAF a memorable one! Birthday celebration with awesome friends was great too, not forgetting this year's bday date was so cool 101010 :) LOVES IT ttm! And we just had night cycling last friday! We took a different route this year and I was extremely happy to see graduated seniors come back and even friends who left hall but came back for this event! It was so much fun cycling,talking, playing our hearts out at the playground, singing songs(our singing fail though) and having supper! :D The highlight was definitely the time when we cycled in the rain as it started raining about 6am. The poncho, the blurred vision, the splashing through puddles and dudu falling into the drain etc makes giving up my sleep the entire night worth it! And I suffered from terrible after effects after night cycling i.e. sleeping through lectures on monday morning :O

Okay, enough update! Back to project! Around 2 weeks to EXAMS!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x