<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 24, 2010,11:20 PM
-in love with RECESS

Recess week has been awesome though I know I complain a lot about having too much to do during this one week break but nonetheless, I'm very thankful for a short break like this. Makes me feel as though I've escaped this town (aka nus) for a little while. :) -Rejoices-

Last saturday was heaps of fun at kahyan's 21st! :D Awesome place to chill but there should be more lights! We were perpectually having fun in the dark and my poor dslr is dying because I overused its flash! >:( But still, it was really fun being the photographer of the night and meeting up with old friends and of course, being there for sissychong's important ageing day! Can't believe we're all growing up so quickly!

So I spent most of my week at home :) Mugging, writing presentation speech, doing up my cheat sheets, chionging tutorials, trying to figure out my programming tutorial (still stuck, FML) & getting assignments done! Apart from these academic stuffs, I managed to hang out with lentorians + chris at chomp chomp for supper! :D I also managed to wake up real early on wednesday to send joseph off at the airport :) Followed by a super shiok meal at The Hand Burger with ABC and extremely gao dessert drinks at once upon a milkshake! :) Life is really finger lickin' good! :)

Headed back to school a few times for rovers meetings and project meetings and stayed over on thursday and friday! :) Mooncake supper last night at the roof top was really spontaneous and fun! Much love!!

My to do list is still long and never ending! But I'm glad whatever I told myself I would accomplish at the end of the day, I usually manage to complete it. (I try not to set unrealistic goals knowing my studying pace and standard -.-) Really glad that seniors far far farrrrrr away even bothered helping me solve my problems too! The power of facebook and msn! :D Thumbs up for technology!

Next week is gonna be BUSY! With comm interviews, meetings, midterms and presentations! We can do it!






Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x