<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 20, 2010,6:55 AM
-SUMMER BREAK ALMOST COMING TO AN END

WOW. I wonder where my holidays went to you know. It's been so fun this summer and there wasn't a time for me to feel bored at all. I'm enjoying it, even though I get so burned out sometimes. I really like the feeling of being tired every fibre of my being and then collapsing on my bed at night and dozing off the next minute. I feel fulfilled. Haha.

Anyway, what I've been up to recently!

1)RAC with my dear RINOA friends. So happy that the six of us came back as seniors and had so much fun with the freshies! Our freshies are an amazing bunch of people as well. The guys are.. crazyyy! Hahaha. But it was really fun, from station games around NUS to amazing race to pitching of tents are ecp, night cycling, bathing out in the cold, water rafting, chalet at changi, bbq night, SP nights (which was so fun I absolutely loved all the disturbing), trekking at pulau ubin, games at ubin, zichar with seniors, campfire night (the rain didn't stop us from having fun), the walk of faith, talking through the night and playing games and dozing off in the cab on the way home.

This is probably one of the games that I was most excited for. From the moment we signed up together, I knew it was going to be lots of fun and was really looking forward to it. Thank God for this experience because I got to know more people around school and you know, stepping up as seniors is a brand new experience for all of us, maybe minus uncle ronald, but yeah, I'm so glad we supported each other and had the time of our lives! I know we'll be friends for a long time. :)

2)SWOC
It was damn crazy when I had to dump my dirty bag after RAC and had two hours of sleep before chionging off to hall for SWOC. I almost wanted to die. I felt sooooo sleepy. But somehow still managed to survive through briefing for seniors and even went for supper! :D And I was made wake up IC. Hahaha. I was damn scared I couldn't wake up because I was super tired from RAC. Nevertheless, pool games and SRC games were fun! Though I stoned for quite a while and took a short nap while waiting for dinner to be ready. I was reallyyyy happy that the seniors popped by. I missed them so much :( Second day of station games were way better! I enjoyed it so much and I swear, mass dance is gonna be so fun this year! Love the choreo and music! :) Easy and fun! I think the objectives of mass dance are met! :D Yay!

3)WORK
Life as a telemarketer isn't that awesome but my wonderful friends made it all better! Attempted street survey (which we failed terribly and ended up shopping at vivo/having lunch in sch). We even extended our working hours till 6pm so that we can earn a little more money. More money means more shopping you see! :D So we tried recruiting and sales. :) Tmrw's our last day at work, I'm gonna bring my dslr! Take pretty pics of colleagues and friends. Really thankful for the job despite some unhappiness :)

4)BLOCK COMM
Working full force in hall every monday because the new sem is starting and orientation is drawing nearer. There's so much to do. We literally camp in hall the entire day (besides heading out for lunch/getting materials at clementi). But I really enjoy doing stuffs with ABC and for the block. I think it's gonna be worth it! It is. Besides, it's not all work, we even celebrated birthdays for dear friends. Dinner + celebration + all the laughter, makes me feel that being in ABC was the best decision I made in hall. :) I'll be moving back next tuesday and fwoc officially starts next wed. :) DAMN EXCITED NOW! Hahaha.

I've been buying so much stuffs online. SHUCKS.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x