<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 10, 2010,9:46 PM
-what are your plans this summer?

SECOND DAY OF HOLS! i'm still lovin' it!

I enjoy the fact that I do not have to set my alarm clock at 8.15am and be done with breakfast by 9am, after which I will head to biz library to get my lecture notes and tutorials printed and then head back to hall to do a bit of work, shower up and head for my 12pm class. I really hate the morning rush especially on mondays because I stupidly balloted for two tutorials from 10-12, which resulted in me chionging my tutorials over the weekends. I'm not repeating that mistake next sem. Mondays and thursdays are usually happy days cause I end at 4pm while tuesdays and fridays aren't that awesome because I have eight hours to class straight with an hour break somewhere in between. By the time I get back to hall it would have been 8 plus. Not forgetting the busy night life in hall. I'll either be busy with duties/meetings/events to take part in/preparation for events. Nights like these always make me feel as though I'm neglecting my studies so much but I'm quite thankful for it cause it makes me do my work faster, make sure I unstd once and for all, seize every minute that I have available to get some work done. And I usually get to bathe at midnight or later. Plop down on my bed at 3-4am. Usually 3am la. And the cycle repeats itself.

I guess that's why I don't really feel like looking for a job this summer, though I really don't mind a part time one. I'm just tired of this busy life. I just want some ME-time! :) I haven't been doing things that I like in a long while. And I really found so much joy in doing farewell cards for thye heng and xiao bai last weekend without any pressure and going, "oh shyt I've got no time!". And I really like it when every sunday night I don't have to keep looking at my clock and rush out of the house at 8plus9 to hurry back to hall for my meeting at 10pm. Like what I told some friends, I want to rejuvenate myself this holiday and probably discover if I want to move back to hall next sem.

Anyway happy thing! Ystd I met up with kahyan for popeyes and shopping! We are such budget queens but it was really fun cause I haven't been to town for agesssss!!! :) And I went for cell in the evening. I miss having dinner at ming's house! It's always so nice, maybe it's the company! :)

THINGS TO DO THIS HOL:
#1 camp blueblood
#2 church uni camp
#3 rovers camp
#4 SWOC
#5 FWOC
and prep camps + seniors gathering here and there. 5 camps this holidays should be enough to keep me busy isn't it? And dear friends, let's meet up before the sem starts and our nightmare begins all over again! :D not forgetting, results will be out on the 31st. OH MY TIAN!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x