<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 30, 2010,9:14 PM
-3 down

I'm so thankful I've passed the halfway mark and there's just two more papers left next week (mon and tues). SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE! Yay! :D Though I always complain how stressful and how sucky my modules are and how boring/tiring it can get studying them, i enjoy it! Though my grades may not be that fantastic, I'm glad I haven't gotten so sick and tired of my major and that bit of passion is still there, which i think is important. I'm also really glad that despite getting zham-ed so badly by each paper, I can still smile and be happy that at least, it's over and hope for the best! Anyway, there's no point crying over spilt milk. We're given one sem to master that mod (even though it's not a lot of time, coupled with a whole string of activities throughout the sem), so if you're doing some last minute mugging, you can't really blame anyone but yourself. This sem is definitely better (not sure in terms of grades) but I'm definitely less kanchiong. :)

I kinda dread next week, even though I want my papers to end so badly so I can carry out the never ending list of to-dos and just enjoy the long awaited three months break, but it's because next week is our last week in hall ( and also as a freshie). Somehow this means a lot to me. I'm really really going to miss the FYFs so much and what will our block be like without them. :( I'm so used to their presence and they're the ones that make me feel so attached to the block. And for those who are leaving, you can bet I'll miss you guys so much, whether you guys are year one, two or three. Let's hope the week passes by REALLYYY SLOWLYYYYY k. I don't want to start packing and be away from A319 for a long long time.

Sometimes you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say goodbye.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x