<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 02, 2010,5:31 PM
-mid-week break!

It's finally wednesday! :D My mid-week break! :D

Had multivariable calculus midterm on monday and got pretty upset over it after the paper because I couldn't do at least half of it while everyone around me kept saying how alright it went for them. I shouldn't have handled things this way, I should just be glad it's over. So headed over to the deck to grab some lunch, my favourite beehoon and juice :) Met sijia too :) And I'm really thankful there are some people who really care, who bothers sending you a msg to tell you to cheer up or ask how i'm feeling and of course I'm thankful that dudu's there to listen to me complain. Haha. :) Got over it after dinner time :) Biz comm meeting after that to finalise bazaar duties etc and we bought xiaobai five chicken wings from sheares for her bday. HAHA. :D

Linear algebra test on tues and that's when my day started. It only ended at 1am and I had my lunch/dinner/supper then. Felt really really happy when sir goh cooked noodles and haiching cooked ham for me! :D Damn delicious!! I felt like some labourer at central forum carrying all the tables and chairs etc. It's for today's bazaar! But biz comm people are niceee and fun!! Had quite a lot of fun sitting in the van and I loved the cheap thrill we got from screaming while going down slopes and over humps!

Hell week isn't over yet. It just started! Time to catch up! Pull up your socks now!!
I shall go study and there's duty tonight from 12-4am! Mai tu liao!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x