<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 13, 2010,6:40 AM
-HAPPY CNY

Today's such an awesome day! What a way to end the cow year and I'm ready to embrace the tiger! :D I was really really happy when my lecture ended at 7.30pm yesterday and despite waiting for Abus for a pretty long time plus not-so-appetizing hall dinner, it didn't affect my mood! :) I'm so glad to see vday notes and chocs stuck on my door by my dear neighbours! Loves it! Vday is just weird in uni. I really miss all the fun we usually have on vday in sec sch/jc! We usually have so much fun doing notes and little gifts for friends the night before and happily distributing them to friends around the next day. It's all these little things that makes you feel so loved. :) I guess things change but I'm still thankful for the people around me!

Friday marks the last day before term break! :D How awesome! And I bumped into weining! :D Yanzhen and co as well :) And I finally satisfied my craving for jiao zi at the deck! :) It was so good man next up I wanna eat beehoon from the waffles stall. Dudu, let's go have lunch at the deck again when school starts. Onz?

Friday is such a happy day because I've finally finished settling everything for biz comm. :D Congrats cny and vday comm, I think we really put in a lot of effort, especially all the coordinating with the suppliers and internally among ourselves and the block ics. A lot of admin to do and the delivery of flowers/balloons/bakwa door to door was tedious but worth it! Ww was so nice to treat us to sheares supper! We should really give ourselves a pat! Next up would be bazaar but I'm glad I just have to help out while the bazaar comm will do the planning. IHG's over as well! Hip hip hurray! Closing ceremony was alright :) Track was really exciting!!! Especially when the guys are racing and I finally saw ninamon running again. :) No more IHG welfare duties too. :) The cny celebration stuffs are almost done as well. Really looking forward to lao yu sheng (on hall level). :) It'll be pretty chaotic I think but funnnn!!

Something to thank God for this week! I missed my submission for 1104 assignment you know! 5%! How could this happen to me, AGAIN!! I was damn upset when I discovered but thank God my prof was really really niceeee! He accepted my late submission and he even gave us mandarin oranges! :) Prof Ku ftw! :D

Today, I met up with kahyan and graciemoonie to celebrate grace's bday! Crystal jade+kfc egg tarts+koi milk tea+all the fun and laughter made my afternoon an awesome one!! :D Followed by reunion dinner at my grandma's place! :D It was damn shiok as well. And my dad's back! Just in time for reunion dinner! I had so much fun! To end it off, I'm gonna play guitar hero with my bro now! Till 12am! May the tiger be with you all! HAPPY CNY!!! HUAT AH!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x