<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 07, 2010,6:30 AM
-i will find strength in You

Three more days before school starts and we're in the midst of bidding for our modules. I do hope I get my gem and will start bidding for soci soon, probably the next round. I hope my gem doesn't drain all my points in my gaccount. My probability module cost me a bomb man. Heartache ttm.

Met up with stella and duqian this week. :) Lunch and kbox was really fun! Sometimes I feel really lucky and thankful for friends like them, whom I can be myself and not hide a thing. I really enjoyed their company. Stella and I kept singing couple songs hahaha and duqian kept singing her usual zhao wei songs that has really awkward pauses at certain parts and weird lyrics like dee dee dee na na na? I dirtied the place like crazy too because I spilled stella's drink all over. Think we created a big mess over there. I'm pretty sure we're blacklisted. But this time we all tried to sing songs without the singer. UPS!! I had so much fun, we should do such things more often! Sing to our hearts content! I guess this will only happen probably after sem two ends. I'm already counting down! Haha.

Out with oba and grace today to sgh. :) It's been so long since we met up with oba! So glad we saw her today! Grace is as funny as usual and it was so funny trying to direct her to the life centre (not eye centre!) The waiting time was long, but I didn't really notice it. Must be too engrossed in our chat and playing grace's iTouch! :D Met up with winnie at smu!!!! :D :D I miss winnie! We had yummy lunch at screme at only five dollars!! So value for money. We laughed a lot and I felt like a secondary school kid again! :D Nothing beats the good old times in stnicks! We ended up touring around smu and talking in the study room :) ice monsters, getting jieying's present then bumping into tyl and her bro on the bus. Me love my neighbour! :)

On wed, we had ABC meeting. :) I miss ABC!! Ziyi's back! :D He's still so funny. Anyway, bwoc is postponed to next friday. Looking forward to it but i'll only end class at 8pm. I think i'll be missing the cookout part. :( But looking forward to baking apple crumble! :D

Howwwwwwwww? What should I do? I need to get some stuffs settled ASAP! D:




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x