<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 18, 2009,5:56 AM
-YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL

HELLO ALL! Had a awesome time today with my favourite xiang ba laos! :) Lunch at jap foodcourt then sang k at party world! Four hours long of singing and we are very very versatile singers okay! We sang a WIDE range and variety of songs, from english to chinese to korean ones, opera-like to cheerful to emo songs! :D Hahaha! Nobody was the funniest! Made us so high that we ended up bouncing on the sofa and doing the nobody dance!! I was so drained after two rounds of that but was really fun ttm! :D Chingay dance prac this week back in hall was fun! But it made my entire body ache, especially my thighs! I think it's due to the crazy stretching exercises! ABC meeting was pretty good as well, I'm excited for our first ever BWOC in kr! :D Teehee.

And I'm really suffering from very serious withdrawal symptoms! :( HELP ME!!! :( I completed You're beautiful in three days omg it's super niceeee! Withdrawal symptoms are as bad as when BOF's ended! I feel it! My whole brain is just filled with Hyung-nim!!! It doesn't help when my alarm and message ringtones are You're beautiful OST songs. This feeling is terrible!! :( Everyone please go watch You're beautiful if you're very free now, besides it's the holidays!!! I really want to do things that I enjoy very much this holidays because when next sem starts, it's going to be another crazy sem (I've mentioned this so many times) and I'll really miss my dramas till we reunite again after finals in may! AW.

Results will be out on 22nd Dec. I'm scared! :/ How not to be. I'll be checking my results once I arrive in US. I need to make sure I SU whatever modules I need to.

I will still choose to thank God!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x