<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 31, 2009,12:56 AM
-

2009 IS ENDING!!!

It's scary how a year can just zoom pass so quickly. The year started off really great because As ended and I got an admin job at ST Electronics, which is only 5mins bus ride away from my home. I was really lucky and even luckier to be working with graciemoonie! :D We really had a hard time working there for five months because admin work is seriously not our cup of tea but somehow we survived it with the help of some really nice colleagues! :) I'm so thankful for them. And I miss them!

I also went for cell group, like finally, after many many years and it was really awesome! The cell group is like family. :) It's exciting to learn from one another and grow together in Christ. Conquering some personal challenges felt really good too and having a closer walk with God is something I never regretted. Some times cell group was so impactful that I got so excited and shared bits and pieces with my family. That's how life was then.

Exciting taiwan and hk trip with my two good buddies, duqian and stella, was very fun too! :D It was an experience I'll never forget. Whenever I look back at the photos we took, I never fail to smile at the various jokes and silly things we did. XBL/PARTYGIRLS, I love you two deep deep! :)

Orientation camps kicked in, ROVERS, FWOC, SOW(which i only went for half a day). A whole lot of fun and I made new friends! Uni sounds exciting huh. :) It was and still is. Then things got really busy, lectures, tutorials, assignments, lab, quizzes, midterms, finals along with hall activities. I struggled to balance work, family, God and fun in hall. It still is a struggle.

Applied maths is hard and very competitive. I struggled, I fell, I stood up and tried again and the process repeats itself. But i still love maths nevertheless. Weekends were well spent with my family most of the time. I appreciate them a lot more! :) God disappeared from my life more and more, lesser quiet time, no more cell group, naps during service. I was dry spiritually and very tired physically because of the endless hall activities. But I'm so thankful for clarice and tb for meeting up with me weekly (we try to!). They helped me a great deal. I'm not saying hall is bad. No, I learnt a lot from hall and made some really awesome friends. :) I've opened my eyes to more things and tried new stuffs. I'm glad the freshies are so enthusiastic and we've got really fantastic seniors. A block is love, not forgetting ABC. :)

Results came out. I cried. I had a hard time accepting it. I struggled to thank God. I question. I scolded myself. I was upset. But through it all I've learnt a lot more. I think God is really awesome. Somehow, even though my dreams were dashed, eg the thought of going for exchange, I sensed that God wants me to know that I can have dreams, big dreams, but if it wasn't God's dream for me, nothing will happen.

The cell is stepping up, rising up. I'm so excited for them all. Seeing everyone blossoming into leaders I feel so happy for them all :) I have never imagined that so much could have changed in just a year. It's exciting you know. Sometimes I wonder what God has installed for me too. Anyway, I just want to say I'm thankful for 2009. It has been great! I'm thankful for a whole bunch of good friends that I'm still in contact with, the new friends that I've made that made this whole year a great one for me. Wishing everyone a happy and fulfilling 2010! :)




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x