<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, October 17, 2009,11:15 PM
-HUH THE WEEKEND'S ALMOST OVER?!

This week was another crazy week. Ever since I came into hall I don't think I studied much! As the week passes, I sleep later each day and wake up later every morning. Sometimes even missing breakfast. Pffft. How can?! I'm not blaming hall, don't get me wrong, I'm blaming myself for my poor discipline and management skills. :/ I've more or less gotten used to the kind of life hall expects me to lead (packed with hall/block events, meetings, suppers yada yada) but my work cries out to me ): Anyway, midterm results are back and what can I say, I've paid the price for playing so much and not working hard enough. My concepts and basics are screwed upside down. And smarty pants around me are emo-ing over the fact that they didn't top the cohort but got fourth instead. Haha. They should comfort me instead as I suffer at the bottom of the bell curve. Audrey ah, time to phantom in your room, join the MUGGERCOMM! Every week seems so packed with activities. Monday was birthday bash by the girls (thanks a lot!) haha, EFFORT!!! They really took the time and effort to carry my bed, my clothes and all my books out of my room and i really got a shock when I saw the state of my room. Birthday celebrations for the guy seniors were crazy! (refer to facebook for the waxing photos ewwwww), on going pink & blue with crazy terrorists pouring disgusting things like eggs, cake and even prickling powder over us at the wee hours in the morning, falling sick in the middle of the week (bad flu and teary eyes), and to end my week with a bang-night cycling recce with ABC and the rest of kr's block comm-ers. Was definitely great fun and I enjoyed the company ttm! :D Suppers, singing silly songs, star gazing in the middle of bukit timah road, cycling pass NJC (i miss school!). Yes the week was awesome!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x