<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, July 17, 2009,6:49 PM
-Much love

QET on thursday at MPSH1 was crazy! Haha. Haven't used my brain for a very long time and it was stoning most of the time during the 2hr15mins test. Saw some nj people and fellow rovers friends. :) Back to nj after that with nina and sijia for our favourite mian and the mian aunty is very very nice! :D I miss her so much! We met Christina too after half a year and we almost couldn't recognise her. I guess everyone changed quite a bit during this longggggg break. Miss lim is still so busy, giving consultations to her never ending consultation groups. It was great stepping into school again, reminiscing about the good old days. We always cherish the things that have passed. That's us, humans.

Medical checkup on friday was FUN!!! :D Haha. It was really quite fun la! :) Height and weight, eye checkup, blood pressure, urine test, xray and consultation. Xray was fun I think. Haha. Bumped into Zhenqing and I forgotten her name la until the nurse called her. So there was a moment of awkwardness when she called me but I couldn't respond by calling her back because I've forgotten her name so I just smiled. :) Hahaha. Urine test was quite funny listening to people's comments and some of them couldn't find the "window". Consultation was funny too because the doctor made you lift your shirt so high and her fingers were freezing!! So it tickles quite a bit when she presses your stomach area. Anyway clarice, shanly and I explored nus after lunching with Weiting and danhong. We explored business, peeped at the kent ridge hall, prince george park. I wanna go engin!!! And visit Ronald Macdonalds! :D HAHA. Science block looks awfully cui!!! Ahhhh.

Dinner at Plaza sing with S24 people was so much fun! :) Haven't been so high since Rovers camp. Haha. It's just amazing. Anyway, I'm so happy everyone's going to their various faculties and studying things that they like, I hope! Haha. But I'm just wow-ed to see how everyone has grown over the past two years. Seems like just yesterday when we were doing the TERRA TERRA TERRA TERRA OOMM BAA BAA cheer. :) Haha. I hope we will still meet up even after uni starts. Not hope. It's a MUST! Haha. And those going for camps eg CLEOPATRA, have fun! :D Those going for orientation, enjoy! :D

<3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgL8WywCV_lFVePsmP9nyYho6mng0RZADf-vvKfwmpMRLZ63cYPaDRq8kI1BQgyH5_ar-_0fEGxPPV_6r4BJNmtwTptiqM-meAX5UK313OZmyD6g5C_6ex3ViFiXf_Hw3FnAWDf/s1600-h/CIMG3694.JPG">





Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x