<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 14, 2009,6:58 PM
-i woke up late!

I woke up at 9.10am today! Which is.. LATE LATE LATE for me! Haha. My usual waking up time for the holidays is 7.30am on weekdays and 8am on weekends so today I got a huge shock when I woke up at 9.10am. Val says I'm crazy but I think she's crazier, crazier, crazier. Haha. Reminds me of the taylor swift song! Which is nice!! Go listen :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOANNAH! (14/7)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUEY & XUE EN! (15/7)

Ystd night was really htht with twin! :) Amazing how we can talk from 9.30pm to 2am. My phone batt kept dying halfway and I had to keep switching phones while charging the other. I'm glad we had the talk because we really talked about plenty of things. HAHA. Things that made me realise we're all growing up way too fast. Time should just come to a standstill for just a moment. That'll be niceee! :)

Zero bingos for ytsd. I think boss is going to kill me soon. Ehhh I've tried my best. But it's amazing how I discovered two colleagues from GE that are also from FCBC because we all ended fast about the same time and ate our nasi lemak hungrily at the pantry. Haha. I can't wait to see leonyy, spastic twin who just returned from the land of kimchis, kahyan who just returned from europe and dudu! :) I need to add this in! DUDU IS A SHOPAHOLIC! Haha. She can really shop and shop and shop. This is random but, I'm a tad scared for QET tmrw and I desperately need to book a driving lesson soon! Preferably next week!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x