<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 17, 2009,6:47 AM
-Nobody nobody but chiuuu!

LONG TIME NO BLOG! So I'm back to blog! This is kinda late but.. STELLA PASSED HER DRIVING!!!! :D And I had the best driving lesson last thursday. It was so enjoyable because I could conquer all the different courses in the circuit successfully! :D And mr suan-er was impressed! Haha. But he said I'm a dangerous driver on the road. Teehee. Anyway, vertical parking is sooooooo much fun!!! :) I love the poles and full locks and return back three quarters and ensuring safety check and checking side mirrors etcetc. Busy but fun! :) And I saw yahui! We were both using the same slot to practice vertical parking. So it was pretty stressful because your friend is looking!!! But mr suan-er taught well, so, coolzxz! Driving tomorrow again. I'm a bit scared now after not stepping on the clutch, accelerator and brake for a week. Gah. D:

Met up with val today for shopping! And I got my boys before flowers piano scorebook! :D :D So ex okay hence I conclude that I'm an impulsive buyer. But I really really want to master the songs, like, Because I'm Stupid or Stand By Me or Almost Paradise.. :D Haha. Ystd met kristine and clarice and wisma and I managed to find them at Forever 21. I'm a genius. HAHA. Anyway, they had so much fun la, sleepover is definitely fun!!! :D Went for job interview at Great Eastern, and there's job training tomorrow after outing with XBLs! I really miss XBLs!! :D

Oh yeah, I met up with kahyanrocking and graciemoonie on mon for astons and we caught Blood-The Last Vampire. It was alright, the graphics weren't very real but some parts were quite scary. We screamed quite a lot! HAHA. I think everyone in the theatre wanna punch us. But it's kahyanrocking's fault la! She freaks out at the slightest things and she screamed into my ears! We roamed around PS and had so much fun at etude house painting our nails, DELETING them away and painting them again!! :D Dudu and I met up with Mr ng last week to catch up and I think he got a shocked when we asked him out. HAHA. We had quite a lot of fun and ate tao huay! The one the exco went to eat last year! :) Shopping at bugis with duqian after that and she bought a lot of things!! Shopping queen!!

Met up with yanzhen and sarah last wed too to have lunch at mos burger and catch up! You can't imagine how high we got when we started talking about GU JUNPYO and JIHOO SUNBAE and YIJUNG SUNBAE, the bbf scenes etcetc. :D :D And yanzhen came all the way to amk hub!!! :D She finally step foot into the most happening heartland in Singapore! Awesumz! :) Anyway, we should go jurong point next time, as promised. And meet up with more S24 friends! I miss them all.

NDP training is getting better! :) Honestly, I'm feeling excited for NDP! Thank God for this excitement in me! At least I'm not dreading and upset that my saturdays are gone, which also means not being able to go for co picnic! ): And my bro & dad's bday celebration this sat at my aunt's place! ): But it's okay :)

Lastly, HURRAY, Ninamon's back from UK! :)

Friends, let's meet up before uni starts!
SAY YES! :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x