<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 04, 2009,6:26 PM
-It's JUNE!

Oh my tian can you believe it, it's already JUNE! Our holidays are coming to an end real soon! I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!!

Anyway, the past week has been great! :D NDP on sat was good man, except I can't do the dance properly. I'm robotic! But I had fun at sentosa :) S04 class outing was pathetic! Only me mel sijia shanly kellie turned up! But it was great catching up! Girl talk! HAHA. And we shared quite a lot of stuffs! I managed to book two driving lessons, both of which I had lots of fun because stella had lesson at the same time and we saw each other during driving! I miss partygirl! :) Anyway, there were a few times when our cars were in front of one another and we also drove pass each other and also met at the directional change part! (But I didn't notice, I was too into directional change. Stressful okay!) OH YEAH, DUDU PASSED HER DRIVING! :D CONGRATS! YOU DID XBLs PROUD! We love you!!!!!! Hahaha.

Met up with guanying and fellow colleagues on monday for lunch, ba kut teh! :D And then it was window shopping with kahyan and grace in town. Kahyanrocking did her nails and now she's a purple monster! Off to stnicks on tues with twinnie but we couldn't get into school because of the swine outbreak, sigh. So subway at amk hub (we were on budget haha) and met mel to go to NJ to collect sgc! (FRIENDS, HURRY GO COLLECT YOUR SGC AT THE LIBRARY!) We met the noodles stall aunty and Ah Boon miss her so muchie! We relaxed at island cremery because the weather was unbearable. Haha. It felt so good just chatting with mel and sijia! I miss mel and sijia a lot a lot! Long bus journey back home with mel was shiok too! It has been quite a while since we did this! :D

A good daughter like me lunched with my lao ba at dino before meeting kahyanrocking! I took the circle line you know! :) NICE! Shopping at bugis and I bumped into Yanjia Meinu! :D Small small world! Retail therapy work wonders yessss and my legs are aching! Bro's coming back form cambodia today, HURRAY! :D :D I'm treating my family to dinner tomorrow, goodwood park hotel - teochew porridge and durian buffet woolala. I know I'm a cheapo! Tomorrow's treat is a combination of mother's day + father's dad + dad's bday + bro's bday treat! Not bad la, one stone kill four birdies! :D

Picnic time, ciao!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x