<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 21, 2009,7:01 AM
-the greatest love

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my dear dear dear ah die! <3

Got accepted into kent ridge hall and I've accepted the offer. YAY! :) Had a talk with my parents about this and they kept saying, "don't go la!" And after a longgggg talk my dad just kept saying, "okay if i'm on leave i'll go fetch your bro and you home to stay", even if it's on a very random weekday. I know my dad really misses us. I know. So sometimes, I really have the thought of just giving up on hall life but a part of me really wants to experience this, at least for a year! :D So, kent ridge, here I come! :D Another thing to rejoice, DUQIAN got into the same block as me! And nina got into kr too! I hope sijia makes it in too! and Sueanne! :D

Driving tomorrow! I CAN DO IT! I must really stop mounting the curb, stop rolling back on slopes, stop stalling the car and stop driving dangerously.

NDP ystd at floating platform was quite fun!! :) There's free milo!!! :D Haha. Thank God I didn't get sunburnt. Not so easy okay. Got home really late but it was pretty enjoyable! Looking forward to next week.

Sarah and I are going for NUS Rovers camp! Today we went to look for alan sunbae (HAHAHA) at Raffles city. We're going to be brave and adventurous and just go for it! It's in nine days time. Pretty excited! And we got silly gifts for our secret pal, even though I'm really not looking forward to playing that game. D:

Anyway today we had cell after service. I don't know why but whatever discussed felt like something heavy weighed upon my heart. It's got nothing to do with anyone, just myself I guess. Finally I'm reminded of why I joined NDP. Been focusing too much on the wrong stuffs. I hope to do a better job from next week onwards. Jiayou ba!

One funny photo taken at taiwan airport! :)





Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x