<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 05, 2009,8:26 AM
-The start of something new!

Finally bought our travel insurance today! :D 15days to taiwan&hongkong trip! Big yay! Second day of retirement and I'm really enjoying myself! :D Been able to do things that I've been dying to do for a long long time.. like, read a book, listen to music, watch the world go by, LEARN DRIVING!!! HAHA.

Driving is super fun!!! :D First lesson was so fun! Oh yeah anyway, SSCD has temperature taking implemented. So duqian, please hurry get well before friday! :) I got a lucky car number 88 for my first lesson! :) LUCKY NUMBER RIGHT! So auspiscious! Anyway, it was raining that day and I couldn't find my car. So sua ku. I was walking in the rain with my umbrella like some auntie round and round the parking areas and luckily this nice guy helped me searched for my car! :D The instructor was nice! Quite crappy and he laughed quite a lot. I crapped a lot with him. First lesson was a lot on explaining the different buttons and all in the car. I realised my legs are SHORT. When I say short, I really mean short k! I had to adjust my sit all the way to the front. And I had to adjust the sit UP so that I can see the road. front & up, you get it la. Adjust mirrors, rear mirrors, seat :) Then the instructor asked me to adjust the seat upright by lifting the lever at the right hand side of the seat. I randomly lifted whatever I thought was the right lever and instead of adjusting my seat, the boot flew openned! HAHAHA. I laughed so so so hard and the instructor also laughed. Poor him had to go out and slam the boot back and I tried adjusting my seat again. :D

SUCCESSFUL this time round. Drove around the circuit and my left leg ached so much. THE EVIL CLUTCH! And I had so much fun laughing at other cars because their engine stalled. And the car JUMPED! Haha! It was a funny sight. But I also stalled mine la! (but once only!) Haiyah! I took 10seconds to feel the biting point, which is super slowwww! And I kept getting distracting by other cars. I tend to look at them and drive in their direction, i.e. I almost drove right into them. My instructor had to keep grabbing my steering wheels!

Second lesson today! :D Had a super duper nice instructor and he taught super well!!! Again, I couldn't find my car. D: Car number 24! Anyway, the instructor taught me how to feel the biting point hence I take around 5-7seconds to get the car going, AN IMPROVEMENT k! :D And my turning is getting better! :D Left turn. Right turn still sucks. Oh yeah, the instructor says I'm a pretty fast learner okay! YAYYY. -.- okay stop dreaming audreychong. I scared some learners in the circuit today, because I turned into their lane and they got scared and their car stalled. HAHA. So funny. And I almost knocked a pedestrian cause I checked right, but forgot to check left, my instructor had to press the emergency brake for me. I stalled my car 5times! D: Anyway, I think he rocks! :) I hope to meet him again! And he remembers my name k!!! :D I know my name is cool. HAHA.

SYF tomorrow! :) Exciting!!! Oh yeah, went to SCH to watch the junior's second rehearsal. I MISS SYF and everyone that was part of it!!!! The feeling was back as I watched them perform their choice piece and set piece. JIAYOU everyone! Fighting~! HAHA.

EPISODE 12 of boys before flowers is loveeeee!!! :D :D :D I'm trying my best to watch really really slowwwwlyyyyyy. Anyway, I've got the entire OST 1 :) Which makes me really really happy and I set those songs as my msg tone, ring tone and 5 alarm tones! :)




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x