<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 19, 2009,9:08 AM
-PRODUCTIVE!

Today, I was productive!

1)Driving-completed stage 2 lesson 15&16. And I got one of my favourite instructors today and he asked really weird questions like, "if you have 200dollars, what will you buy?". He continued talking about his soccer practices and how much his thighs are aching and how much he loves the aching feeling. Quite funny! I still stalled my car, which is so saddening la. And I couldn't engage my gear properly. And someone horned at me! SIGH!

2)Made chocolate truffles with Ninamon!
We managed to find phoon huat and got ingredients! :) Diary milk, butter, Semi sweetened choc, coco powder. We had so much fun melting the chocolate, boiling it with butter and diary milk, mixing it well till it turns really really thick and dark brown, freezing it, molding it into really cute balls, coating it and finally tasting the fruit of our labour, which was damn damn damn awesome! :D We made 170chocolate truffles! My family loved it so much and my mum's gonna kope some to the office and share with her colleagues! Oh my tian! I think we're so talented! HAHAHAHA. And we did a lot of planning about uni life, eg.checking up on the various halls, LPP and camps. I'm really excited about uni and Ninamon's right, I'm going to start it off with the right attitude this time.

3)Chose my uni, FINALLY!!!!! :D And I think it's where God wants me to go! Not where the world wants me to go. And no matter what, I'm going to fix my eyes on Jesus! The world is not going to rob away the peace that I have in me. I'm going to believe, going to trust, place my faith in Him. :D It was such a struggle initially, like suddenly all the different opinions are thrown right at you, I struggled to listen to the right voice, but I think God is really good! He blessed me with the right people to speak to me, to advice me, to remind me that it's between me and God. Just me and God. :)

4)Got my NDP form signed! Thank God! :D

Anyway, ystd was real fun with graciemoonie and kahyanrocking! HAHA. I had a great time! :D Xin wang for lunch was soooo nice and we had so much fun laughing! I SAW MARK LEE and his wife and their baby! :D Stunned diao for a while, HAHA. Eh you don't see a celebrity everyday okay! We watched ANGELS AND DEMONS and oh my tian la, kahyanrocking and I don't understand almost everything! We were simply guessing who the bad guy was by spotting whoever has the bad guy face! Anyway, I was pretty accurate! Kahyanrocking kept screaming at unnecessary parts and grabbed graciemoonie! HAHA. So funny.

Cell group was great! WE HAD A ROMANTIC TIME at cathay open area and a ROMANTIC dinner at pizza hut! HAHA. :D

I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR TW&HK TRIP! I'm gonna pack tmrw! And charge my camera and make sure I buy all the necessary things and bring medication and masks and my passport and a lot more stuffs! Pray for safety! It's quite scary for three girls to roam around tw&hk, really pray for a safe trip! :D

Flight at 8.30am, 21st May.

BYE EVERYONE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
:D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x