<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, May 15, 2009,1:02 AM
-BBF

Yay! I've completed boys before flowers on wednesday! I really like Geum Jan Di's character! It's much better than Bella from twilight who's super weak. Bleah! Anyway, it's a great show. I'll give it five out of five popcorns! :D I loveeee the OST! :D So so so awesome and I can't believe T-max and SS501 sang quite a number of songs from the OST = Ji hoo and Woobin are part of it! Hahaha. My aunt and I were discussing about the show like crazy and she thinks we should get one another the star+moon necklace. JlovesJ = Jiawen loves Jiahui = Jiahui loves Jiawen. HAHA. Makes sense yeah! Hurray to GJD because I think a girl like her deserves happy endings! Now I understand why so many people like Ji Hoo..!! It's so difficult to not like him. He's such a great friend! :) Gu Jun Pyo's still the best though! HAHA, sijia can understand how crazy I am and she can't see how awesome the almighty GJY is. NVMD. Okay I shall stop gushing over GJP! :)



I definitely enjoyed this more than goong! :D :D :D A lot more!

Okay back to the real world!

Driving rocks! :D
I met a super funny instructor on tuesday! He was such an easy person to talk to and he passes really funny comments like, "Eh you must relax! Imagine you're driving along the beach in California looking at hunks.." and things like. "You know when you go out with a guy you must let the guy pay because.." and even things like, "I like to play soccer with my friends. I think soccer players have nice muscles and I like to maintain my hot bod."

Then I will give really weird expressions and laugh until I cannot take it. And forgot to do a lot of things like check blind spots, signal, change gear etc! Sometimes if I laugh too hard I'll even let go of the steering wheel! Ah.

Today's lesson was pretty funny too. Moving off slopes so the instructor brought me to the practice area, which is along avenue two, next to stnicks! :D Stnicks still looks so nice! Haha. Okay anyway my instructor says I'm a pretty safe driver okay! YAY. And for once I didn't roll back! But I still stalled my car! Sigh. This instructor is quite se4! He kept telling me about how he likes to stare at japanese ladies and he enjoyed the unisex hot spring in japan. I was like ohmytian-ing in my mind when he told me about japanese ladies throwing themselves at him. But he's a nice person, with two lovely daughters :)

I'm gonna start packing my bag soon! :D Trip in 6days!!! I'm feeling really excited now! Next week's gonna be really fun. Movies, ketchup with friends, baking chocolate truffles with ninamon, bbf marathon with sijia (if the plan is on), and OFF WE GO TO HK and TW! :D

Exciting times, Thank God for it all! Holdiays are finally starting to really feel like holidays! And apart from that, I need to start deciding which of the three unis to go. I'm really quite confused and try my best not to think about it. I can't believe this is it. Our future is in our hands. But I'm thankful for the choices available and a whole lot of support from the chong family! Let Your will be done!

God bless ya all! :)




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x