<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 24, 2009,6:17 AM
-it's friday again

Hello it's friday! TGIF! :) We love fridays. Woohoo. Haha, anyway, today was a pretty slack day (actually everyday's pretty slack la) but today's a bit more slack than usual cause the tech admin people went for meeting in the morning so I was free to do anything. Which means, I facebook-ed, played pets society, tried to clear my emails, listened to songs, walked around, talked to people, stoned and did a bit of work. I love pushing the trolley with tons of boxes to the CLO. Pretty cool la. And I ran out of luck yesterday and today, because I bumped into Mr Darlie many times which caused Grace and Guanying to laugh out loud. So paiseh. Everytime he pops out I just feel like digging a hole and burying my head deep deep down. Ugh, I don't like Darlie!

CLO has pretty cool people, like warrant pao and warrant neo! Grace and I thought that Warrant were theirs names but it's some sort of rank. Haha, quite cool la. And Ben pao junior is gonna ORD soon according to Aunty Carol. I thought that's pretty cool too. But office work during army life is kinda boring isn't it. Who will wanna work at ST la.

Oh yeah and Guanying shared some seriously funny story today about this guy and girl! Haha! I think it's funny!!! And totally oh my tian! ASK ME IF YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT IT! I hope I see them around next week! :) Haha, so interesting!

Praise God! :) I got accepted into NTU! :) I know it's no biggy but to me, I feel that it's a blessing and God is definitely faithful. To those going for discretionary interview, don't worry k! :) Don't stress! I have faith that more offer letters are coming my way. :)

Another thing to thank God for! Bro got in the first round which is the interview part for youth flying club, there's checkup tomorrow. Hope he recovers from his flu! And these days I've been thinking quite a lot, and reading quite a bit, which resulted in me thinking quite a bit I guess. Whatever I'm reading now is actually starting to change my perspective, I hope it's good. Talk to me if you wanna know what I've been up to!! :D Haha, sometimes I'm just lazy to blog about what's really deep deep down in my heart la. There's no privacy sometimes when it comes to blogging.

Health is wealth! I just begin to really understand that. My grandma was admitted to the hospital last week because of kidney problem. The doctor suspected that she has kidney stones. We're waiting for her xray results. My dad has a nerve problem and it's not getting better. I'm quite worried actually. Because his muscles will suddenly tighten and he'll be in pain for while. It's affecting his arm. Another big boo. Mummy's got food poisoning and she's on mc today. Yes so friends, please take good care of yourselves!

I dreamt that I had two huge booklets of bio assignments to complete and an art project due! I almost died in my dream can because I was telling the person who told me I had to complete all this by the very next day, "I cannot! I haven't done bio since As! Cannot!" Haha. Chey, it was just a dream! :D

Oh yes, share my joy with me everyone! I PASSED MY FINAL THEORY! :D :D :D Big yay!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x