<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, April 19, 2009,11:01 PM
-all my random thoughts

It's monday again, and I'm counting down to retirement! :D I seriously can't wait to get out of this yellow banana-fied building and get on with driving! I need a part time job too! Maybe you guys can find me at pepper lunch next time, HAHA. I'm considering that, if I can't get an ice-cream scooper job/some part time job at a kindergaden.

Grace took half day leave because she has got dental appointment. I'm bored! Facebook gets pretty boring after a while. Pig-a-lig is officially dying but I don't really care. HAHA.

Oh yes, yesterday, stella, duqian and I went to focal travel again to collect our air tickets! :D whoopeedoo. BIG SMILES! Haha. Our trip is confirmed! So we'll be away on the 21st to the 27th of may, off to taiwan (TOUCH YOUR HEART) and hongkong (AND I'LL CONTINUE ON MY QUEST-DISCOVERING THE BEST MILK TEA IN THE WORLD). Haha. Duqian's blog has a countdown timer, and it reads.. "30days to taiwan trip"! I'm super excited!! :D We more or less have the outline for our trip already, where to go and all, plus a day of city tour in taiwan and probably disneyland in hongkong. Yay! So now, I'm trying my best to resist ALL temptation from making impulsive and unnecessary purchases! Must save money and we'll splurge when we're overseas.

SMU econs interview was initially quite scary when we were in the waiting room. It was so quiet and everyone seemed so tensed up, especially when the guy led us into the lift. I wanted to laugh la cause everyone's expression was quite funny. So we sat in the conference room, opposite these two interviewers. The white guy was quite frightening because he kept rebutting us, shooting us with a lot of questions. But it was fun after the tension eased. It was more like a discussion. And I think the worse question was "Tell me what to do think about democracy?" I almosted fainted can!!! But somehow managed to smoke through. Anyway, made two new friends through the interview! Hui Yi and Doreen :) They're very nice people! :)

Why is the weather so hot these days! >.<

My bro went for his youth flying club interview! Let's hope he gets in even though he was so cuckoo to tell the interviewers he was more interested to fly commercially than to join the military. And thank God for his smartypants friend jonathan. I really can't help him with complex numbers! AH!


I feel like sleeping! It's only 2.18pm.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x