<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 25, 2009,7:37 AM
-Uni applications

HELLO, EVERYONE'S BUSY WITH UNI APPLICATIONS, UNI APPLICATIONS AND UNI APPLICATIONS! D: How sad! I see my friends around me getting stressed and vexed by uni, uni, uni. Uni is the root of all evil. Haha. Anyway, I've submitted mine to nus and ntu, and I'm not even trying for smu because there's no point since nothing there interests me. So I'm going with nus and ntu! :D I commit this into God's hands. His big and mighty, strong and powerful hands! Hurray! Everything's going to be fine. :)

My brother bombarded me with complex number questions just now D: I almost died! So I called my wonderful friend Miss Du for help and wa-la! The question was solved. :)

I passed final theory trial last saturday with the help of my daddy and Miss Du. Because I was messaging them half the time whenever I didn't know/wasn't sure of the answer. I passed, I passed!!! But I cheated. Haha. Final theory next month :D Must mug hard and do Gracie Moonie's 600qns ftt book :D Thou Shalt Ace It Yo!

Click Five went for Sakae Sushi Buffet at ulufied Tanjong Pagar. We had such a hard time finding Sakae which was at Icon, which was next to a temple! Haha. We couldn't find the temple and walked in the wrong direction. It was really funny and we had to call up to ask the people at Sakae where they were located. But the GREAT and SMART us found it after that and ordered a lot a lot A LOT of food! I think we've been blacklisted at Sakae! There were so much to eat and the waitress had to even put our orders on another table because it was seriously way too overwhelming. So we laughed and talked and laughed and talked as usual. :) Jieying wanted to have tea after that but we ended up settling down at some really nice sofa area! :) The sitting place was so huge and comfy, our butts just loved it so much that we ended up talking about the good old times :) We never seem to get tired of repeating past stories :) And ended up laughing a lot a lot a lot while Jieying and Gracie Moonie were both on the verge of falling asleep because they sleep really early every night!!! Oh my tian. Early sleep-ers. I think only Minghwei, Winnie and I were pretty high :) So we were talking about class chalet, overseas trip and another gathering, preferably ASAP! :D SNG friends forever!! <3

Work has been... I don't know what to say. It's just too much to say. If you want to know what major stuffs happened two days ago, ask me! Anyway, for those who roughly knew what happened, WE'RE STAYING ON.. :) And probably going to be more guai la, for instance, talking less, try not to fall asleep, be more hardworking.. We'll try la :) Okay jiayou! One month to go before RETIREMENT! :D Me can't wait! :D

I'm so slow. 1,2,3,4 is a great song :) Go listen!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x