<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 01, 2009,5:17 AM
-moodswings

Today is such a lousy day. Everyone who met me could tell there's something wrong with me. During service I was still okay, not happy but okay, during lunch it got worse even though my parents treated me to manhatten fish market, which usually makes me happy. My mum wanted to buy stuffs for me too but I was in a very bad mood, I wanted to just go home and sleep. So getting stuck at the shopping mall just made me irritated. I haven't felt like this before, besides getting scolded. No one scolded me at all. I just feel very lousy. I suspect it's because results are out next week and I feel really really stress.

God loves me.
God loves me.
God loves me.
I must be happy.
I must be happy.
I must be happy.

Anyway ystd's lunch with co people was great :) It was a great catching up session, the food, the talk and the people! I think clarice's internship is just so cool! All the stuffs that she is exposed to is just gan cool. HAHA. I'm learning from celestina regarding the gan thingy! And jifan is easily excited about the wrong stuffs while shangfei and I will try not to imagine/picture whatever clarice is saying. Sijia and I were being retarded. She prefered whatever I ordered and I prefered whatever she ordered so we switched food. Oh yah the xin wang waiter has an excellent memory!! Haha. I was so amazed by how he could remember the dishes that matched the numbers on the menu! Haha. Okay talking about this makes me happier :) And I treated my family to dinner, which cost over a hundred dollars! My wallet feels lighter now.

Anyway thank you Issac, you made my heart 5% happier than before. :)

Jesus loves me yes I know,
for the bible tells me so.

OKAY AUDREY, SMILE!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x