<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, March 09, 2009,7:50 AM
-Give Thanks!

"We tend to focus on the bad things that have happened to us or worry about the negative possibilities ahead. But just as suddenly and quickly as a bad thing can happen, something wonderful can happen. We can be blessed at the most unexpected moments, but we're never waiting, focusing or hoping for that. Instead we're either waiting for or trying to avoid the bad."

































I think the above is so true and I really love the above picture as well. It feels as though good things are about to descend. Friday was really one of the most traumatising day but I really thank God for it. I thank him for my results and his faithfulness. And I thank him for the friends who stood by me, who tolerated all my complains and I know I complain a lot because of my results. So duqian, thanks so much for listening to me whine and look kinda depressed. Thank God for nina as well. Listening to her talk made me cry so much too but I'm learning, I'm really really learning to give thanks for the good and bad. Lastly for my family for tolerating all my moodswings, my grumpyness, my angry stares and frustrations. Not forgeting late night talks at 1am, trying to comfort me and at the same time reminding me of God's perfect plan for me. There was so much tears whenever I talk to my parents. But it's good. I needed talks like this. Good friends like miss yong kwai hoong gives me a lot of strength as well and I really really hope to be like her. I think God is so proud of you, peng you!

Anyway, this week has been good.
1. SMU OPEN HOUSE and meeting seniors and talkng to super nice yutingtingting!
2. NUSCO CONCERT, and seeing terri teo (ohmytian ohmytian) and seeing co people (YAY). I really miss co a lot and everyone. I had so much fun buying bananas for chongkahyan and lichen, and clarice duqian and I had a fun time on the mrt and we almost missed clementi!
3. AUSTRALIA UNI EXHIBITION/FAIR at suntec and orchard hotel. There's this pink jie jie who is super nice and cute! :D

I'm looking forward to a good lunch at amk hub tmrw with chansy and chong chong, NYNY! :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x