<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 17, 2009,2:21 AM
-off we gooooooo!


































I love pictures from simplylovely :D Anyway, I will be gone for co camp tonight till tomorrow! :D Don't miss me! And to those who messaged me or called or tried to jio me out for lunch/dinner/kopi teh-c so that you could make me feel better, I AM FINE!!! :D Very good in fact, but nevertheless, I appreciate it a lot.

Yesterday night was crazy though. I haven't felt so kanchiong in such a long time. I like the oh-my-tian-I-am-stress feeling actually. POSITIVE STRESS! :)

Lenka has a superbly nice and cute song. :)
I'm just a little bit
caught in the middle
Life is a maze
and love is a riddle
I dont know where to go
I can't do it alone
(I've tried)
and I don't know why

I am just a little girl
lost in the moment
I'm so scared
but don't show it
I can't figure it out
it's bringing me down
I know
I've got to let it go
and just enjoy the show


NUS OPEN HOUSE was fun :) NUS subway has nice subway cookies because they're super hard, not the soft chewy type. But the traditional typical hard ones. I love it! But kahyan hates it. :D And there's 20% discount, oh my tian. I shall feed on subway if I enter NUS. If. Open house makes me happy because I get to see people I haven't met for a long long time. Haha. Anyway, I met grace chan, winnie soh and tan jie ying. :D When I saw jie ying I was seriously high! And I dragged her all the way to where grace and winnie were sitted at. I didn't stay for the FOS talk though. Kahyan went round the booths with me and I had such a hard time understanding some of the profs. It was fun talking to the students too. Eg. Michelle whom I terribly wanted to siam away from but I didn't eventually. And this year 3 chem student was quite funny! I think she'll make a fantastic chem teacher in the future. She has that aura! :D

G12 conference from thursday to saturday was a great experience for me too. I initially thought I would be dreading it, especially when I've got to travel from home to expo for three days consecutively. But I didn't. In fact, I looked forward to it. I did. And God worked a lot in my heart during those days. I need to get started on my reflection asap! Oh yeah, being part of the hospitality team was a oh-man-i-love-it experience too! :) We should do this more often yo. And I'm so thankful for the pastors, the cell group and everyone who had a part to play in it! (including delirious?) :D

Okay, duqian better whack me if I doze off tonight. We're supposed to be watching huan zhu ge ge using mr ng's laptop after night trail. Haha. Speaking of night trail, I miss last year's co camp!! And this year, duqian is going to be the ghost again. I really hope I don't freak out. Last year I really freaked out in the toilet but it was so so so fun! :D

I can't wait to get my hands on the kueh lapis grace chan is bringing back from batam. YUMMM.. :)




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x