<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 03, 2009,6:25 AM
-Be Brave Audrey Chong

It's already tuesday, 030309. We're closer to 060309 every second. I'm sure everyone heard about this already,

Results for the 2008 GCE A-Level examination will be released on 6 March 2009 ( 2.30 pm ).

Grace and I received this piece of news at amk hub during lunch and we both went cold at that moment. We came up with four different options that we have if we got bad results. 1)retake As 2)go overseas 3)just get into whatever course in whatever uni that we can get into 4) commit suicide. Haha. Okay we were that crazy. So we shopped at fairprice and bought goodies to cheer ourselves up. What's better was that I saw stella and myself on i-weekly. Hahaha. Totally made me laugh! We were super puny la, but I still managed to see us, behind jiro george and raine :D That's how crazy we were, queueing up for seven and a half hours just to get their autograph and shake their hands! HAHA :D

Okay, I digressed quite a bit.

Anyway, to be very honest, I'm super scared! I got so scared that I lost appetite to eat on sunday. I got so scared that I had to suppress my tears at my grandparents house and in the car. I was so scared that I would suddenly feel so cold and my stomach would flip. All the bad scenarios and regrets start to make me feel panicky, which isn't a good feeling. You get what I mean.

Thank God for cell group on monday, seriously! :D I got distracted and while sharing I felt as though As weren't that important afterall. God's most important. I want to learn to thank God for whatever results I'll be getting, good or bad. I have to learn to trust in God. Really really trust him completely and not just trusting him for one moment then the next moment I get so cold again. I really really pray that my heart will be strong enough to accept whatever results I get, to thank God for it all because everything I have belongs to Him. It's so hard you know. It's such a struggle. I hate it when my faith wavers, when I feel as though I haven't surrendered it all into His hands. I don't like feeling scared.

Anyway, really wanna thank God again for making me sooooooo extremely tired every night and I'll just doze off the moment my head hits my pillow. I know some people have trouble sleeping. I really pray that they'll stop worrying. I know worrying won't help to improve my grades. Worrying won't change anything. Worrying is basically pointless and I'll get wrinkles early if I worry excessively. For now, I pray for a thankful heart and peaceful mind.

Stop worrying friends.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you God for this promise.

kkkkkkkkk I really need my sleep. Goodnight!





Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x