<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 31, 2009,8:10 AM
-<3





















I love this picture! :) I think it's so cool and pretty and it brings back happy memories! Class outing to east coast after As. It was our first ever class outing (oh my tian, yesss!!!) and I suppose it's our very last one too, till maybe many thousand donkey years later/if some nice enthu person decides to organise another outing! HAHA. Definitely looking forward to another one, even if we'll all be meeting again when we're in our sixties or something. That's not too bad right, because we'll all be senior citizens. AND. Senior citizens got BUS CONCESSION, which makes travelling cheap! AND. Senior citizens can purchase cheap movie tickets! :D WOW. Not a bad idea indeed.

Anyway, I miss school!

I don't like working! Really! Yvonne and Grace left today. ): We attempted to zi pai in the toilet and experienced a couple of heart attacks because our colleagues would suddenly come into the toilet and we had to hide the camera phone. Security reasons! So we had our break we them and at 3pm they left for JE for clearance. We'll be meeting them in a month's time again though, woohoo! :) For dinner! To celebrate our retirement! :D

21 days counting! Go go go!

I've spent 800bucks booking practical lessons. My netts is totally crying out for help! I need my march pay asap!

Anyway, one thing I really want to thank God for is the peace that I've been experiencing ever since I chose to surrender my rights to decide what future I want. That night when I chose to surrender, it was a very powerful feeling that moved in my heart and I felt very very happy after that. I saw God's big big BIG hand and it really gave me all the comfort I needed. God is good and His love endures forever. :)

I hope my friends will be less stressed about uni. All the best to those writing essays and going for interviews! BE CONFIDENT! :D and smileeeeee!

Anyway, there are some things that I wanna do! Very random!
1)Watch confessions of a shopaholic
2)Finish boys before flowers all in one shot
3)Start on breaking dawn
4)Get my hands on "I kissed dating goodbye" so that I can start on "boy meets girl"
5)Meet up with cheryl, sijia, shuyu, stella, duqian, all of click five and many many more!!!
6)Go on a holiday! :D

Meeting ninamon tomorrow! :D &&&& i hope i can make it for S24 outing on sat! Dear friends, please turn up!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x