<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, February 07, 2009,8:18 AM
-Where the fun never ends!

Hello :)
We had an outing today! Whees. It was heaps and heaps of fun! :D Lunch at Astons was shiok because we were all extremely hungry!!! I still prefer my hickory bbq chicken! Anyway I bumped into a couple of nj people. Wowness this world is seriously small if you hang around town area, you actually get to meet people you don't expect to meet. Haha, which left me really stunned. Stella & Duqian came over to bai nian! :D And we watched one episode of huan zhu ge ge! WAHAHAHAHA xD Very diaooooo. But it's actually still quite nice to me, I MISS WU AH GE! :D We played Wii too! Waaaaahahaha my friends are sooooooo funny la!!!! I took so many videos of them Wii-ing! HAHA! I won't embarrass them by uploading on facebook, not so mean! Let's meet up soon! :D









Met up with Vienny & Hoongy on thurs :) Vienny is soooooooooooooooo tall! Oh my tian I feel so short! Hoongy needs to sleep more. Sleep more my dear friend! We had lots of catching up and took retarded aaron pose which turned out to be pretty comical. :D Oh aaron aaron! :D :D Haha. Anyway we shared chocolate :D Damn nice. I LOVE CHOCOLATE! :D Meet up after vienny's block tests! Jiayou dear friend!!!!!!


Cny party with childhood friends on friday after work! Was so fun!! :D I miss this bunch of friends so much! All fifteen of us gathered and it was sooooooo good to see how everyone's all grown up! So amazinggggggg please! So much catching up to do. We watched blades of glory after dinner :D Very funny! So our parents just talked among themselves while we gambled! Played black jack and I GOT NO POKER FACE ): So sad! Everyone could read me la! Not fun one! I lost money again! My bro lost too because I kept peeping at his cards and my expression sort of gave everything away, HAHA. House warming in march, we can play mahjong! :D


Okay I must sleep now. & YAYY YAYY YAYYY my bro's going to church tomorrow, even though it's like far far farrrrrrr away in ulufied jurong east but thank God he has such good friens to bring him back to God. God listens! :)


Another big YAY. I signed up for the NTU talk next sat already. Woohoo. & I can't wait for cellobass dinner & sleepover :D :D :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x