<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 16, 2009,8:51 PM
-I'M BOREDDDDD !

Hello I'm super bored today because grace has been sent to DSTA, again! I was productive this morning because stephy needed me to help her rush out her january report. I almost died trying to make those dividers, photocopying & filing. Stress, especially when people like that liu yi dao lookalike keeps coming in and ask "where's the report!". Haha.

Anyway, last week was pretty fun! :D
# Grace and I went for the NKF befriender's programme at hougang dialysis centre. We talked to this Mr Robert Toh and he was super funny!! He's talking rubbish like 70% of the time and his friends around him just kept laughing. But somehow I realised they all have this unspoken sadness in their eyes. We should really take good care of our health. HEALTH IS WEALTH! :D

# Impromptu rush back to nj to visit our juniors and mr ng. Hahaha. It was super fun though :) ( I blogged about it already haha)

# Grace chan's birthday on thursday and we bought for her tiramisu cake! :D I love pretty cakes! :D Haha. Our colleagues are nice actually! :)

# Took half day leave on friday and I met sijia at nj. :D I loveeeee school. OMT. I miss everything that has to do with school! We ate wanton mian with lots and lots of vinegar (self-help) and quite a lot of chilli (self-help) and fried onion (upon requested)! HAHA. The uncle & aunty still remembers us! :D So touched! Valarie summmmm came to tell me about school life, oh my tian, made me miss school and orientation so much you know! & she said wo zhang da le :D I'm so happy! Hahaha. We joined in miss lim's chem consultation with her two students. I MISS CONSULTATIONS. And we even signed up for consultations to go through chem specimen paper, haha.

Anyway mummy & daddy came back on friday from milan :D They bought chocolates yayyy! :D I tried almost all the chocolate goodies immediately! :D And they were so funny, they went to buy a mattress because nina & sijia were coming for a sleepover.

We met at jalan kayu for supper :D Mee goreng, teh ping, teh cino and prata was soooooooo shiok! The late night walk back to the super extremely far bus stop was so good too. The weather was great, the talk was great, the company was even better :) We cabbed home because we missed all the buses and we told the uncle to turn up the radio because it was playing such great music :) Woohoo.

We watched Korean drama till 2.45am and Ninamon was so lousy she fell asleep. Sijia was sooo hyperactive that she came to squeeze with me on the mattress so we wrestled in a way, and that got me superrrrrrr awake after that! I wanted to sleep okay! Haha. So we camwhored :) Damn funny though! We really burst out laughing many times and Ninamon just kept sleeping despite the amount of noise we made with our loud voices! Very fun! And we talked and talked and talked thoughout the night about a lot of stuffs. I love heart to heart talks, seriously! :) Then we talked about venture era and ninamon suddenly woke up! She got so scared after hearing what we said and we all got so scared too! I fell asleep at 6.45am. Haha. Good morning!

We went to eat wanton mee, malaysia style okay and had coffee because we needed to be awake for the ntu talk. NTU talk was okay. The admission talk was so popular and so many people attended that we had to sit on the steps! Butt ache. Dudu joined us after that and by then, sjia & I were pretty zoombie-fied. Haha. NTU talk was quite cool in a way because you get to meet your primary, secondary and JC friends. :D It's like some mass gathering! :D COOL! Okay, I slept a lot after that.

# After service, I met Kahyan for lunch at shokudu! :D :D Oh my tian it was super shiok!!! :D And she was so intrigued by my wonderful maid. And I heard funny stories of dr teo and grace chan. Haha. Let's go again this sunday! :D

# Leona has gone to Australia ): Somehow it's quite scary to know that months later, maybe friends around us will start leaving too, since everyone's on their own now, chasing after their own dream. SILLY SENIOR, we miss you.

# I can't believe we met baobao & snco seniors last night! I was just thinking about her a few days ago! :D They are so cute la!

# I need to tutor my cousin this weekend. Sec one maths here I come! :)

Okay stephy just called me to do work, byebye!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x