<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 03, 2009,7:54 AM
-we had joy, we had fun (:

MOVING HOUSE IS NO JOKE!
There's a lot of hard work involved okay! Here are some pics!

















Yup, the dry kitchen and dinning area was super messy and there were workers trying to fix the lights and install the tv etcetc. We were damn busy! My dad is very pleased!






















My bro & maid were cleaning up the family room.













These two spastic guys from my family did exactly what I told them to do. Which was damn spastic! I laughed for a very long time! Look at the amount of boxes we brought over from omar khayyam. There's more upstairs though. Unpacking was terribad!



My mum and I are more glam :D
Cellobass outing on 1st jan to the spore sci centre was very fun! :D Even though not everyone turned up! Dudu and I were late but still, we were EARLYYYYY la! We walked pass ding jie and didn't even noticed! HAHA. And we bluffed kahyan that we saw gilbert lee!! Ding jie seriously looks like gilbert lee now! Xiaomin thinks so! So we paid 6bucks to smash buttons, stare at weird exhibits and not understanding any cheem stuffs, posting msges on this wall and we can even include our faces as stamps (super cool!). Had macs for lunch and oh my tian there's no students meal on public holidays so we spent quite a lot on food. We attempted 27 jumping shots and oh my tiannnnn we laughed so much okay!!!!!! & jumped so much that our legs went weak and suan after that! Good exercise :D The treehouse that we explored was quite cool too! :D I can't wait for next cellobass outing! Soon please! :D
Anyway, we met my mum's cousin at thomson area, by coincidence okay! So we had dinner together and jiayi bought us eight slices of cakes from miss clarity cafe! Oh miannn I love their cakes! :D So pretty!!! Hahaha. But who cares, I'm going to gobble them down tomorrow! Jiayi recommended me a number of super nice cake shops too! :D Can't wait to see them during cny! Today sijia, mel & I met miss lim at airport terminal 3 for POPEYES!!!! :D Which was so super shiokkkk! Especially their biscuit!!!! :D I'm going to get more of them next time! Miss lim was so funny, her trip to US sounds really really fun!!! Oooohh yeahh, then we went around the airport asking strangers to say "HAPPY BDAY NINA!" and we video them. DAMN. MALU. We had to have super thickkkk skin okay and we succeeded!!! We even included this pretty airstewardess! :D :D & two good looking australian guys who were so sporting! They sang a bday song for nina plus a hip hip hurray cheer! Awwww mannnnn! They are so cool!
Service tmrw starts early! I need my sleep now. Goodnight! :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x