<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 13, 2009,7:31 AM
-short update

Hey all (: Life's been good! Praise God for it. A short update on my life right now because I'm way too tired to blog in details and photos from my camera haven't been uploaded. Maybe over the weekends :D

1. Second month of work and I still haven't gotten my pay. I'm as broke as the beggar on the streets. My savings have all been used up! EH I need my pay soon!!! 15 of jan is the big day! Not just yanjia's bday but me receiving my first bag of gold! :D Hip hip hurray!

2. I just got back from hongkong!!! The weather was so cool, the food was fantastic, the hotel was ultra puny and pathetic (which made me pretty homesick), the shopping was super shiok, and sitting first class on singapore airlines was da bomb man! :D I truly enjoyed myself & I know I'm a lucky kid. Yeah thank God for this trip! My family really bonded a lot and I think it was a good time to relax and just indulge a bit more than usual. (: Photos up next time okay.

3. Grace & I just got back from the NKF volunteer orientation! :D The people there are super duper nice can??? They're all angels lah! All so smiley! All super friendly! Omt I can't believe people like them existed! We had meatball subway too! :D Omt it's uber nice! Nice to the max! Then at NKF they provided dinner too! The popiah was uberrrrrrr niceeeee!!!! & they had milk tea!! MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE DRINK OF ALL TIME!!! So I drank and drank and grace wanted to kill me for drinking so many cups already. But it still wasn't enough for me. Anyway we're signing up for the befrienders and adoption programme. (: Yay. Finally something meaningful. I want to be of some help to those patients, impacting lives. This programme is so much better compared to the action for aids thingy which was totally diao to the max. No gays, no condoms, no sex!

4. Aunty maureen is stressed because she cannot find jobs for grace and I to do. Stephanie told grace and I to not leave office before 6pm (HAHA) and not talk so much (HAHAHA!). Lengleng doesn't have much work for me to do. I'm born to sort documents. I saw two gays holding hands today. I burnt my left hand today because the water from the sink was super ultra hot and I didn't realised. Super painful okay and grace laughed like mad. I really don't like adult fare. -ouch.

5. I love stnicks. :D For awesome Olevel results. :D & juniors who did well, congrats & WELL DONE!!! (: Minghwei is working in stnicks. HELP ME EAT ORANGE BOWL AND MY MILK TEA THANKS! :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x