<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 31, 2009,7:32 AM
-HAPPY MOO MOO YEAR!

Happy Niu Year! :D I hope everyone enjoyed their ba guas and pineapple tarts as much as I did. Because I fell sick after on the fourth day of cny. Grace was sick too. We were both sneezing like crazy in the office. We grabbed toilet rolls from the toilet because we didn't have enough tissue. Haha.

Cny was awesome! :D :D I really really enjoyed myself. My first reunion dinner a week before the actual chu xi was so good! Everyone was present and we had lots of food la!!! Crabs, steamboat, cheese fondue (winnie soh! haha!) and chocolate cake! YAY! My uncle's such a great chef! Second reunion dinner was great too! Everyone just aimed lots of questions at me and gave me lectures after lectures about my future. I was literally the centre of attraction that night. Not in a good way. They made me very very stress but I just kept smiling. Must look interested you see. Anyway, I just realised how old my grandparents are, how frail they look to me. I better treat them better, especially my ah kong. He's really weak. I shall treat him when I get my january pay! Woohoo. Xiao long baos! His favourite, my favourite too!

First day of cny was extremely fun! :D I had so much fun playing with juliana! :D She's sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Oh my tian!!!! When she crawled towards me I was so happy I kept taking photos of her! AND SHE SAT ON MY LAP!!! I kept shaking my legs so she was bouncing up and down. SO CUTE! My granduncle kept asking her to drink water. It's as though she's drowning in water la! But she's still so cute! I hope to see her during house warming party! Woohoooooo. When daddy got home we chionged to another grandma's place. Wahhh there were so many relatives. We just kept shaking hands and saying "happy niu year". I feel like a robot! The food was again fantastic, prepared by my fantastic uncle and then I was so glued to the teevee when they showed xiao niang re! Robert zhang is soooo funny!!! :D :D After that Deon messaged to tell us to go over for mahjong! Woohoooooo. Mahjong was damn fun because I wasn't the most noobish person there! :D I was the second noob! Yay. At least not noob noob. Just noob. Not so bad. I won quite a few times. No lost and no gain cause we didn't gamble. Then we had supper! Noodles and mushroom. Cleon was damn funny I think, cause he's damn blur! We played bridge (nobody likes to partner me), daidee (i hate the 5 card combos), poker, then got bored so we resorted to lame games like upwords and uno smack! Was pretty fun! :D Uno smack was damn exciting! I smacked the machine so hard that the batteries fell out and it stopped working. Haha funn to the max. So we slept at 4am that night. Chu yi rocked!

Second day we went to my granduncle's house. He is damn poor thing. Every time I see him I just feel so :/ He has dementia so he can't recall anything and keeps forgetting our names. That part is damn funny though. He keeps asking and we just keep repeating it over and over. Like a drone. And grandaunt has stroke. So they're really sad people. My uncle has to take care of them like crazy too. He looks so stress. Thankfully my aunt is a really optimistic person. Her personality just makes things easier for everyone. Then we went our to our neighbours place for our usual yearly lunch:D The spread was like wowwww to the max! :D They've got a super cute tortoise! :D So cute okay! I want a tortoise too!

Third day was fun fun funnn!!! Kbox with duqian and stella! :D I haven't seen them for ages!!!! I really miss them! The usual fei lun hai songs sang by stella and I and funny duets of course! Funny leh! Dudu loves her usual songs too! :D We tried singing cny songs too and ended up screaming into the mike! Bei jing huan ying ni was the funniest of all. I laughed damn hard. It was damnnnnnnn funnyyyy omttttttttt so embarrassing!!! We talked at macs too and I went to buy my fei lun hai album!! :D :D Woohooooo! Oh yeah thankyou stella for going all the way to SSDC with me but it was closed! What a wasted trip but you're really one great friend! :D

Workkkkk isssss boringgggggggggggggggggggggg.

Today was outing with nina and sijia :D We had heaps of fun eating at hongkong cafe, talking, laughing, playing wii at my place, and swing swing :D I cant wait for sleepover during valentine's day :D It'll be a outing for us girlfriends! Woohooooooooo.

Okay my throat is burning again and i need my tissue. Ba gua can be a curse sometimes. Anyway, drink more water everyone and I hope the amount you've collected from your ang paos has increased exponentially :D Seeyou.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x