<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 03, 2008,6:44 AM
-work!

Been working since monday, oh man, I really dislike working! ): I was super depressed on monday, and kept complaining to gracechan. She was good man, just kept working, and so I got encouraged and continued working even though I was really really depressed. I felt so miserable and sad for those people in the office. I don't understand what is the motivation that keeps them going on and on and on, doing the same things over and over again year after year. Don't they get tired of it. What have they achieved at the end of it. So I went home and complained and whine to my parents. They just kept laughing! Second day was a lot better. "Held" by Natalie Grant really gave me a lot of comfort. Furthermore, the night before, during quiet time I remembered clearly about the part about God being merciful and compassionate. I don't know why but knowing that just gave me a lot of comfort and joy(: cause I know God understands what I'm going through. So on tues, I was 70% of the day happy. Grace was damn depressed though!!!! Super duper! ): Today was alright la. Average day. Maybe we're both numb to the robotic working life we're leading. Anway I'm super anti recruit express now. They really cheat our feelings ): ): ): Horrible experience. We're getting less efficient as the day goes by, I feel quite bad though. We missed lunch today too. Was super hungryy when I got home. I could eat 10 pigs 9 elephants 8 hippos 7 sheeps 6 zebras 5 tigers 4 chickens 3 cucumbers 2 tomatos and a banana okay! Hahaha. Audrey chong!!! Jiayou!!!

I'm super happy duqian is back! I miss her so much yo!!! :D & I hope sijia&mel&char&winnielim are doing fine in India. I hope Nina's enjoying her shiok life in US. & to the rest of us slacking or finding jobs, best of luck yo! :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x