<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 05, 2008,6:53 AM
-I SURVIVED

#Thank God it's friday! Now I finally understand why adults get so happy when it's friday! Friday really rocks my world! Especially if you're an office bound worker. You really love fridays. :D
#Thank God it's the long weekends! :D I can finally get down to serious packing, more reading (edward&bella), & meeting up with friends!
#I don't like jurong east! I will never ever stay in jurong east! Haha. Grace & I went to jurong east to sign our letter of appointment. It's super far okay!! & ulu!!!! It doesn't look nice too! Boohoo. I'm anti jurong east now. Anyway, we've signed the contract and are officially admin assistants! :D We are going to get our photos taken and make our entry passes soon. Yay, no more visitor pass!
#Really thank God for menghwee & charlene! They are super cute can!!! Xiao mei meis!!! :D & they're really nice! I enjoy seeing a short little note on my table once a while saying HELLO or THANKYOUUU! I kept every single one of it.
#Thank God for Grace-Marie Chan En Hui too!!! I think I would have quitted my job if she wasn't there with me man! & she makes me jump out of bed almost every morning with her morning messages. & stresses me TO THE MAX because she reaches super early! At 7.30am when work only starts at 8.30am! CAN YOU DONT COME SO EARLY A NOT! :D I hope I'll survive next wk without her. Okay can can can! Jiayou!
#We played catching in the office
#We played neopets in the office
#We attempted to kope pple's food from the fridge but that's stealing!
#We exchange ipods around :D I love jaychou! He accompanies me through my boring working life.
#I'm so glad that different pple msg me on diff days. It makes work not so sian!
#I met xxx twice this wk! Haha. No comments.
#I'm excited for ben&jerry chunk fest tmrw.
#I want to cut my hair soon
#Nina's email made me extremely happy!!! :D
#I love sally! :D :D :D Must eat it again next wk!
#I got no work tmrw! Joy to the world!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x