<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 19, 2008,9:07 PM
-

I read this before but when I read it again this time, it blew me away.

"A girl should get so lost in God, that a guy has to seek God to find her!"
~ Dannah Gresh, author.

Anyway, it's almost christmas! :D My favourite day of the year, apart from my birthday. HAHA. Life has been busy after As, maybe even busier than As because I'm busy meeting up with friends, moving house, working, doing other stuffs but just.. not spending more time with God. Which makes me really sad ): I really like Alevels! Because of that I really grew closer to God in so many ways. I'm always seeking Him, complaining and whining to him, relying on Him for strength. But after As it's a different story. There's nothing as important or stressful as As, things just revolved around outings, fun, more outings, more fun. Why do I even need to spend time with God right. I think my behaviour sucks too. I get more annoyed easily. I'm becoming increasing impatient. I don't like myself in many ways.

I've been searching for God. Trying so hard to hear His voice. & I think He's really teaching me something. I don't know how to explain it here but I think I know what He is trying to teach me because it striked me a couple of times and when I pay attention to what others are saying to me, I got hold of what God was trying to tell me through the people around me.

PATIENCE.

If He's not responding,
be PATIENT.

I'll just have to wait for His answer, His calling, whatever it may be.
PATIENCE audrey.

& I should really be more patient with the people around me, especially my family! I shouldn't be taking advantage of them being close to me, hence, being able to tolerate my temper.

Breathe.. Exhale.. Be patient.

& so what if everyone's getting into a relationship. No stress yo! I need to get my relationship right with God first! God first, family second, friends next, & we'll talk about the rest later, when I can handle these.

Create in me a new heart
One that follows You
Place in me a deep desire
To know You as I'm known
Set my feet in Your ways
To live worthy of Your call
Draw me near to You Lord
Every single day
I just want to be more like You
Walk with You beside me
Lord, won't You be my guide
Place Your heart inside my soul
A heart that's ever true
One that's after You

Labels:





Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x