<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, December 30, 2008,6:40 AM
-ALMOST 2009

YO!
It's almost 2009! OH. MY. TIAN. I'm kinda excited for 2009, looking forward to a brand new year, a great start, wondering what God has installed for me. Then again, I'm quite scared about the future. Like what nina said, our future is filled with uncertainties. One unhappy thing about new year's eve is that my wonderful daddy won't be around for countdown. He'll be flying across the Indian ocean. So this year will be quite different from other years. We always have our countdowns either at childhood friend's place or somewhere out, but always counting down as a family. I'll be missing my dad. Another sad thing to be upset about is that my dad won't be around for chinese new year too. :/ :/ His passengers are snatching my dad away. I don't really like it.

ANYWAYYYYYY!!!! Apart from the not-so-happy part, I shall share my joy with all our you guys. It's no big deal BUT BUT BUT it's a SUPER BIG deal to me!!!!

GRACE & I TOOK NO PAY LEAVE FOR TMRW :D :D :D :D
So that we can meet up with oba & frog for lunch & PONYO PONYO PONYO!!!!! :D :D :D Hahaha. I'm finally looking forward to something :D && looking forward to sci centre outing on thurs!!! :D :D :D &&&!!! Popeyes on sat with miss lim & syndicate!!!! :D :D :D &&&&!!! Morning service on sunday!!!! :D :D :D &&&&&!!!! VAK outing the following week!!! &&&&&&!!! PLEASE CAN WE GO WATCH TWILIGHT SOON!!! I'm lagging like mad!

TODAY!!! We had buffet for lunch!!!! :D Grace & I are full time slackers already. We slack like nobody's business during office hours. Eg. Hiding in the staff canteen when nobody's around to watch yu le bai fen bai, laughing at xiao zhu, xiao gui and fang da tong! :D :D I love gracechan's hot chocolate and milk tea! They're super nice! :D

I got a surprise from this super sweet x1000000 friend of mine on the 26th of dec. I love you friend! (: HOT CHOCOLATE ROCKS! (: (:

Ooooohyah, thankyou duqian for helping me with the cb outing! & thankyou all who kept reminding me to drink lots of water & asking me to sleep early, even though you're super naggy but i feel very blessed! (: I'm much better. Only my eyes are still tearing. I feel as though I've been crying all day long. Haha. Quite cool.

Lastly, night cycling around lentor, listening to my favourite playlist in my ipod is one of the best feelings in the world! I can literally smile non-stop! Right here, right now is really a great song to listen while cycling, enjoying the cool breeze & looking up into the skies where the stars shine so brightly for us! Wahhh thank God for it man! His creation is just ohmytian, nice! :D

I need to start thinking about my 2009 resolutions. Important k!

HAPPY 2009 EVERYONE :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x