<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 17, 2008,1:20 AM
-I ACCOMPLISHED 3 MAJOR THINGS TODAY!

I'M SO HAPPYYY!!!! :D
I know I said I'd only blog after the 20th! BUT!!! Today's a very special day! So so so special that I had to break my promise and blog so I can rmb today forever and ever. Haha!
I accomplished three things today! Which explains why I'm soooooooo happy!:D

1. BIO PAPER THREE WENT PRETTY FINE!!! :D :D YAY!
There were so many distractions over the weekends. 1) Physics people are having the time of their lives even though they still got mcq left. 2) My bro kept wii-ing and playing guitar hero. The music is soooooo super loud! And I got tempted a couple of times and wasted time playing the drums! OPPS. 3) Hsm3 soundtrack is soooo awesome I had to keep listening and listening and listening and listening and listening! So, Nina and I reached school early today to run four rounds around the track. Our stamina is so bad now okay! Must exercise and burn off accumulated blubber after As! We tried cramming last minute bio stuffs into our puny brains but we couldn't because we were so excited for the paper to be OVER! Thank God the paper was okay. & I smiled and went "thank you God!" when I saw the essay question! :D I hope it helped pull up my paper 2 grade (I suspect I failed it:/)! Yayyy! Bio open ended over and done with!

2. MEL, SIJIA AND I MANAGED TO HITCH A RIDE FROM THIS SUPER NICE GUY FROM TAKA CARPARK TO CINELEISURE! :D :D
After the paper we went to cine to get hsm3 tickets!xD So exciting! Haha. The shops weren't open yet so we went to taka for lunch. We wanted to head back to cine because our movie was about to start at 12.25pm but GUESS WHAT? It started pouring super heavily!!! Ohmytian right. And none of us had umbrellas! And we didn't want to get wet! So we walked around trying to figure another way to cine but everywhere's unsheltered. SO! Genius us went down to the carpark at taka and some genius (one of us) came up with this great idea of hitching a ride from someone! :D We were damn scared can!!! It was super malu!!! And Singaporeans look so unfriendly. So many cars drove by and I think those people think we're crazy!! 3girls in school uniform talking in the carpark?? What a funny sight. Time was running out so we decided to just give it a go, do or die also must get someone to send us to cine! We went up to this nice looking guy who was unloading grocery into his car. He said he'd have fetched us but he wasn't leaving. Then we asked this lady in her car, she'd have fetched us too but she wasn't going in that direction. FINALLY!!!! THANKGOD!!!! It's as if some angel descended from heaven okay. I stuck out my thumb and signalled for the car to stop. We looked at the guy and sijia asked, "Uncle, do you mind hitching us a ride?" HAHAHA she was scared! And she phrased her sentence wrongly even though she was practicing before that! So funny! So this nice uncle openned the door and we hopped in. Mel, the brave soul, sat right in front, next to the nice uncle. OMT I wanted to laugh out loud okay. Sijia also! Haha it was so amazing okay! So we arrived at cine on time! (: And the nice uncle told us to "be careful!" too. SO NICE!! :D So there are, nice singaporeans around. What an experience! So exciting! :D You can try that out too!























Anyway orchard christmas decorations are up! I love xmas! A pity singapore has no snow.


3. I WATCHED THE MOVIE OF THE YEAR! :D :D















HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SENIOR YEAR!
Omt it was sooooo awesome okay! The set, the costumes, the songs, the dance moves and of course, TROY played by zac efron! :D :D :D It's a lot bigger, a lot better for the third instalment. I love so many songs!!! Kelsi is pretty! Omt I just realised she's pretty la! And zac is forever so good-looking, from every angle! HAHA! Yayyy. I'm so glad it's still showing. We met yanjia yanzhen and weining too!!! :D So fated huh! And there were a lot more njcians in the theatre too. Ohyeah, I met lima after the show too! :D :D I haven't seen that cute little idol of mine for so long! It was so good to see her. The world is so small la.


Anyway the school has been nice! They actually provided some refreshments for Alevel candidates everyday. Food and water can be found outside the general office. I'm not kidding. Look below(:















I forgot on which particular day, they provided water and bananas! HAHA. It was so funny so I decided to take a picture of it! :D Duqian ate a banana!




You're on my mind you're in my heart
It doesn't matter where we are
It'll be alright
Even if we're miles apart
All I wanna do,
Is be with you be with you
There's nothing we can do
Just wanna be with you
Only you
No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
You know its true
I just wanna be with you
:D
super nice song! Go listen don't be a slowpoke.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x