<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 23, 2008,7:24 AM
-AFTER BIO PAPER!

MY LIFE IS BACK!:D
After bio paper, everyone was just too happy, really really happy, dancing-on-air happy! We were so happy that even before the paper started it felt as if As were over! We felt so happy that we didn't really care even though we haven't finished revising. We were so happy that we couldnt care much about the mcq paper on that day. We were just so so so happy! Anyway, mcq was okayyyy la. Average. If your bio is good and you thought it was easy, don't suan me okay. SOOO YAYYYY!!! ALEVELS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRRR! I couldn't believe it you know! It was too good to be true! But since it's already the fourth day of liberation, I'm starting to get used to it and enjoying every single bit of freedom! :D Anyway... this was what we did on thurs!

#Got so excited on the way to town! :D
#Had japanese buffet! :D We were all full to the maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! So full until our skirts felt like bursting!! It felt so tight!!!! Haha. We spent 3hours and 15mins eatingggggg! One of my longest meal everrr! We talked a lot too. About a lot of stuffs! This helped in our digestion! Haha. Anyway the food was fabulous!!!!! It felt so good when you are eating under non stress conditions and we had all the time in the world!
#Walked around spore river then we decided to go to east coast!
#So much fun at east coast too!!! :D Taking photos, doing silly jump shots, watching the sunset, playing cards till we could barely see a thing, watching airplanes fly above us! Damn shiokkk!
#I felt like a tourist because we travelled a lot! Yayyy! It was so fun! So relax! So carefree!!!

















#Anyway, I had headache on friday after watching five hours straight of drama! So lousy la!! My stamina got worse! Haha. Shall watch more shows to train up yo! :D KOREAN DRAMA! HONGKONG DRAMA! GOSSIP GIRL! :D :D Then the nice sister asked the not-so-nice brother out for some bonding time together. So my bro cycled while I rollar blade all the way to our new place. It was fun! :D And my bro laughed at me when I fell because he says I was so spastic! See, that's my not-so-nice brother. Haha okay and we checked out our new neighbourhood! :D Met our new neighbours too! :D They're nice people. And I played swing! :D My bro is so lousy can and he claims that it's because of his longggggggg legs. A lousy excuse! Weekends were damn shiok too! I woke up late!!!! It feels so good to not be controlled by five of my alarm clocks! Woohoo. Went out with my neighbours on sat to get toilet stuffs for our new place. Quite fun! Buying toilet bowl, basin, shower stuffs etcetc was quite an eye openner! I can't wait to move!!! :D :D
#I don't like kenny & crystal & sugar! I don't understand bob! I feel sad for randy! I miss marcus!!!
#OBA JIAYOU FOR EXAMS! CYA ON TUES!
#I can't wait to get my hands on twilight! :D
Byebye!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x