<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 17, 2008,10:51 PM
-WOWWWW!!!

Today's thurs!!! Thursdays are go-to-school-late days because it only starts at 8.30am but we had a chem quiz at 7.20am! I dragged myself out of the house 15mins earlier and kept dozing off on the bus! HAHA. I nearly slept on this guy next to me. Had to keep reminding myself not to fall asleep and guess what, I reached school at 6.55am! HOW PRO IS THAT! And the night before everyone kept telling me NOT TO BE LATE! EHHHH!! I broke away from that bad habit long ago okay! :D Proud of myself. Quiz was alright I suppose. Went out with nina after that and we had THIS!! (LOOK BELOW)















We had breakfast set at maui wowi! HAHA WOWI sounds so cute! Yup it was shiok!!! Then we continued looking for miss lim's gift. We both had very bad sense of direction and kept walking in rounds but still couldn't find chocz or bonbon or royce etcetc. But luckily we asked around and found royce. Nina was a glutton! She couldn't resist the temptation of donut factory so she ate. Royce chocs look super nice! :D We got that for miss lim! :D We found a super pretty shop too! PROMOD. HAHA. The name is ultra weird and funny but the stuffs are super nice! Soooo we talked all the way back and I took bus all the way to her house, just so that we could talk a little longer then home. Had a great time!


Anyway, maths and chem papers were given back! All I can say is.. GOD IS GOOD. GOD IS FAITHFUL! He really stunned me again! I FINALLY PASSED MY CHEM you know!!! EHHH, chem idiots like me really put in effort just to pass okay! Now my aim is to get an A or B for As! :D And maths was totally THANK GOD!!! Paper one was suckyyyy to the max okayyy but paper two saved my life. I love maths! (:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! :D :D :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x