<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 11, 2008,7:18 AM
-

Prelims are OVERRRRR!! YAYYY!!! :D
We're one step closer to the Big As! & it's so amazing I survived prelims, commendable feat! A round of applause for everyone man!!! :D As what duqian said, pervertic prelims lasted for A MONTH, killing every bit of brain cell that exist in me but IT'S OVER & DONE WITH! Wahahahaha! Today is a happy day! I was begging the clock to tick faster during bio mcq and when the tcher collected my OAS sheet, my heart was bursting with happiness & excitement! Prelims were fun I tell you! It made me appreciate the little things in life and it made me cherish time a lot and of course, the time spent with my family & friends. (: Not forgetting, it made me feel so weak and useless but at the same time I learn to depend on God a lot more. He is really the one that keeps me going, His power made perfect in my weaknesses. Yay. Me love God to the moon and back. Anyway, one important lesson learnt during chem mcq, AUDREY CHONG HAS TO SPEED UP HER PACE! When the tcher said we had 15mins left I was only at qns 25, which means I'm left with 16 qns to be done in 15mins, which also means I've got less than a min for each qns. At that moment I completely blank out because I really freaked out to the max! I just lost it at that moment & my heart raced. Scary-ness okay!!!! Really traumatising. But it's alright. I've learnt something out of it. Nothing ventured nothing gain. HAHA.

Went back to ST NICKS after that! :D Hello, I proudly declare that's the BEST SCHOOL in the entire universe! I can speak, shout, laugh loudly, and even sit in a very unglam manner but who cares la!! I relived my entire primary school life when nina and I walked from the classrooms to the red bridge to the hall (WHICH IS SO SUPER HUGE compared to nj's! & WE'VE GOT TWO STAGES, which I didn't really care last time but it's really one of the best playing areas when I was just seven) to the crocodile pond (which disappeared) to the playground with the monkey bars and rope swings etc. Oh my tiannnnn!!! & mrs huang used to call us bao bei you know. :D We saw mrs goh too & she smiled at us!! OH MY TIAN! I LOVE MRS GOH!!! Okay check out my pencilcase for As k! It's cool! :D HAHA.

I love slacking!









Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x