<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, August 25, 2008,3:35 AM
-

5down, 5 to go!
Yay, I'm still alive, survived five mentally draining papers and I'm halfway through. THE LORD IS FAITHFUL!!! :D I'm serious!!! I couldn't believe my hands didn't die on me after three hours of econs and an hour plus rest before I had to take chem paper three, which was another crazy paper. And you know, cramming on thurs night for fri's bio paper was one of the worse thing ever! I felt so crap and screwed, & upon reading nina's msg I really cried like immediately on the spot because I was so desperate. But then again, God is faithful. I managed to cram as much as possible, & on the way to school frantically reading my notes. Bio was bad though but God is still good. (: Like what nina says, the stakes are higher this time round, our future is concerned, & I think it's times like this that makes me realise I'm NOTHING at all without Him. Thankfully I had God to keep me strong. (: It's really an awesome thing, to be able to depend on someone you know will never fail you. & my mum totally stunned me when she told me while I was studying on thurs night, to pray, and God will help me. YAYYYY!!! My mum!!! I can't believe it! She's actually telling me about this. Hahaha. It made my day! (: & juniors, seniors, friends, family, thanks for the encouragement throughout this period. :D :D



Anyway, I really wanna bang my head against the wall after today's maths paper. I. Was. So. Careless! On top of that, my "fantastic" gc decide to rebel against me & screw up before the paper started. It couldn't reset even though I went to sch at 6.50am today just to find Mr Tsang to upload the applications. & I don't know why it still failed me ): & I forgot to bring my protractor too. It was in my bag. ): It made me damn worried but thankfully I don't really need it. HAHA :D


Prelims is a GET FAT PROGRAMME!!!!
I'm serious!!! You just sit there, study, sleep, EAT!!! Eat chocolate, sweets, biscuits, hello pandas, ice cream etcetc. And you barely moved your butt except to go to the toilet or onto your bed to sleep. That's basically it! Prelims are unhealthy!



Olympics have ended!!! AHHHH. I'm so sad. I didn't get to see enough of Michael Phelps and that Mr norway guy who's a work of art!!! & kenya runners!!! Hahah, & more Li Jia Wei & Feng Tian Wei!!! Singapore heroes(: I love Team Singapore! Silver or not, I'm still proud of them! (:


HAHA, shall end now. But I really want to watch camp rock!!! (look below, it's the jonas brothers!) WHEEEEE! :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x