<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, July 17, 2008,6:24 AM
-

Stayed back till eight in school today, maths & chem consultation & studying at the round tables(: The school is so empty at night, so quiet, so breezy, so nice. (: Maybe I should really consider studying till eight or something next time. & we met lichen & elyena, they were studying too. WOW, muggers. HAHA. Yay anyway seeing my juniors made me happy. Xin yi told us the new exco wants to paint the co room & clear the co room. HAHA. Oh my tian. PAINT THE ROOM???!! It's so funny! I remember clearing up the room last yr, on my bday!! HAHA, how could I ever forget man! Masu helped duqian tie her hair again. She's so skillful man! Sighhh, grad night tickets are on sale alrdy. I thought this year's theme was quite cool-lights, camera, action! HAHA sounds cool at least. But then again, I'm sad about my class ): Really la. I think I should go pray about it. Almost one year seven months already! HA, I think we're so right to say that our class is so united in being not united. ): Wednesday marks the end of our cip session = no more wednesday class outings. HAHA actually S04 is unique in a very special way. Like what nina says, when you put everyone together, it's a really nice class but maybe we just lack that bit of spark, that bit of enthusiasm. Apart from that, I still think my class is cool & I know it's God's purpose la. Whatever it is, even though I really can't seem to feel happy about its state but I'm sure I'll embrace & thank God for S04 sooner or later. Yeah, hopefully. Anyway really thank God for sijia, nina & mel! :D Syndicate four! HAHA.

The moon is really huge tonight! (haha random!) :D




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x