<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, July 27, 2008,9:24 AM
-

Restructured Timetable
My day ends at 4.30pm tmrw O: Okay shooooo monday blues! God will make my day a happy one! (: Despite double econs!!!! & i have tutorial for every subject. Anyway, we went to see uncle jason today, and the moment i entered i heard aunty lilian saying "Thank God he's fine! Thank God Thank God!". Yeah man, thank God uncle jason's back is alright. Operation was a success! (: Then my ah mah went to talk to me, asking me to pray and bring mummy & daddy & my bro back to church. It gives me the motivation to pray hard about it you know, as I see my ah mah encouraging me and I see how much faith she has, & how much she loves God. So amazingggg. I can't wait for a day when my entire family will wake up and head for church together. I only remember doing that when I was five or something, & I hate sunday school last time. Nvmd, jiayou jiayou. Anyway, to be honest, I'm feeling dry now. Like, I need God so badly and I haven't been making time for Him. I'm grouchy! FAITH CRISIS!!!! Help! ):


Went out for dinner at goodwood park hotel with my cousins ystd (: THE DURIANS WERE FANTASTIC okay! :D & I really miss seeing my cousins! The last time I saw them was two years back! HAHAHA the most embarrassing thing was that everyone has shot up, even my youngest cousin who's 13 was 164cm. My bro laughed like a mad person when everyone was comparing their height and everyone was around 16plus or 17plus then i said "I'm 15* only lah". What a meano. But it was very nice seeing them all and having a good warm meal together. My aunt is still as funny as ever (: Okay, so the next time I'll be seeing them will be.. I don't know when. Hopefully soon lah!!! & I need more human growth hormones. Where can I buy them?


In Your strength I will break through Lord.
Touch me now, let Your love fall down on me,
I know Your love dispels all my fears.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x