<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, June 27, 2008,1:35 AM
-

TERM THREE WEEK ONE!
I'm FINALLY online & blogging! WOWWNESS! Val's super stunned (: Okay the last week of june hols were spent with friends studying, going out for dinners, meeting up with long time no see juniors (A LOT OF THEM FOR YOUR INFO! There were 18 of us in total if i'm not wrong. 6 years worth of cellobass people thrown together. You can't believe how noisy we were & how much food we ate at sakura. ESPECIALLY duqian and her satay! OMT!!! Then stella & I just kept taking food & we hardly ate much but we kept taking & taking! It's so much fun lah! So the seniors or rather, the oldies, sat farrrr away from the younger ones. We ate proper food & our funny juniors started off with dessert. HAHA!), birthday celebrations (bro&dad).


This baby is seriously a whiner! My dad says babies are attention seekers. I totally agree. They just keep crying la but their skin is super smooth omt! Like tofu!!!! :D Hahaha. Happy one month yiling!
Look how young my juniors are. SECTHREES BLUE BADGES (: Xue jun simply loves me I just know it. Note, she's wearing my jacket! AH XUE!!! :D & dawny is still. super. tall. la. Okay, actually I was quite disappointed because I was unable to find any junior shorter than me. Not even one. & today mel told me an ideal girl's height should be 170cm. HAHAHAHA wowwnessssss!
















The oldies (:














Birthday celebration at my ah mah's house! (: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! :D The food was super shiok man.






















HAHA look! I'm the tallest among all! Okay fine, my uncle told me to tiptoe if not my cousin's head would have successfully covered three quarter of my face. Teehee, meals with the family are always so heartwarming.
















Lessons started proper since monday. Ct results were back & I did quite badly. But thank you Lord who stood by me all this while, even throughout the cts period, I know He was right there with me. For now it's more mugging, less playing, focus on God to see me through prelims and Alevels. We'll be done with this Alevel business soon. Very soon (: I just checked the mms nina sent me last night omt that woman is seriously retarded! I felt like posting her photo up here but I decided not to be so mean & I won't reveal the contents of her msg. HAHAHA!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARICE (:
May you be happy every single day!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x