<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, June 04, 2008,7:26 AM
-

My mean-o little junior pok!


ZHONGJIA screams says:
i'm freaking scared
bananas in the fridge says:
of what?
ZHONGJIA screams says:
duqian and i are the emcee
ZHONGJIA screams says:
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT
bananas in the fridge says:
no i cant
bananas in the fridge says:
you may not like this
bananas in the fridge says:
but
bananas in the fridge says:
hey
bananas in the fridge says:
i think you are going to screw up
ZHONGJIA screams says:
hahaha
bananas in the fridge says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bananas in the fridge says:
its okay, you'll be fine
ZHONGJIA screams says:
yayy okay!
ZHONGJIA screams says:
at most pple throw eggs at me only right?
bananas in the fridge says:
yeah!





Hahaha oh my tian! Huixian!!! Better not let me see you on the 19th! Thanks for suaning anyway. Made me laugh quite a bit.





Anway I don't know what to say about co this week, on a rollar coaster ride actually. I don't know what to feel or what to do or what to say or how to reaction and everything lah. So overall I'm pretty much a big fat loser. OKAYY!!! NEGATIVE FEELINGS ASIDE!!!


OUR BIG BIG BIG DAY TMRW!!! :D Jiayou everyone! & to all my wonderful friends, juniors, seniors for all your goodluck all the best messages, a big thank you to you guys! (: I appreciate it!!! A lot a lot a lot.



OH YAH! PRAC TODAY WAS SO FUN! I went super high during dango! Hahahah ME LOVE WHACKING THE CELLO!!!! :D It's so fun okay! Cheap thrills!!! :D & I love my section, really really. I appreciate every single one of them. As I was chatting with Shanly, it suddenly hit me that my entire co life is ending TMRW. I don't know what to feel about it but one thing's for sure, I'm going to miss my section a lot ): & those who made me happy during my co days ): I'm gonna be soooo free after this, but soooo empty as well.



OKAY JIAYOU EVERYONE(:

"I tell you the truth, if you have FAITH as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this moutain, move from here to there and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you" Matt17:20.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x