<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 29, 2008,2:31 AM
-

It's a matter of time
So clara moved. & to make things worse, aunty judy gave the entire family a shock by telling us this morning that they're moving because they got a place at lentor. So we immediately abandoned whatever we were doing at that moment, hopped into the car, drove all the way to their newly bought home at lentor cresent (if I didn't remember wrongly). Haha, you see, being neighbours for fifteen years is a pretty amazing thing. I remembered playing with those two boys ever since I was four years old & how they used to traumatise me. Anyway I love being treated like a xiao mei mei (: So.. they bought house number 62 and my parents are now seriously thinking really hard whether or not they should by house number 66. The land area is big, price is like O: plus renovations & interior design, I'm sure it'll cost a bomb. Buying property is not the same as buying pork or vegetable from the market, MUST THINK PROPERLY ONE OKAY!!! Haha anyway the whole idea of looking at the house is because we all still want to be neighbours! FOREVER (: I love them!! & I'll be damn sad when they move ): which is probably by the end of the year ): It's only a matter of time till we say byebye.


Ystd I had mugging session with stella at mos. We were both tired and restless. HAHA & kept talking about es. HEEHEE (: We met quite a few pple too! (: Then we had cravings for ajisen ramen so we went to have lunch & oh my tian, towards the end of the meal, we couldn't stop laughing because of the two pple who sat next to us. HAHAHA. It was awkward-ness + weird-ness + funny-ness!! :D Then we headed to the library & stella kept saying she's veryyyy fullll. HAHA. & we got really restless again we started reading magazines & kept laughing at all the weird cuckoo problems that youngsters face. It's so funny. There was this little boy who came and sit next to me after that, & he's so cute! :D HAHA I showed lala photos of little boys/babies that I took in my phone, EHH cute right? To make us even happier, THIS EXTREMELY CUTE BEYOND CUTE BOY (whom we saw two weeks ago at macs) sat a few seats away from us! IT MUST BE FATE! :D He was so freaking cute!!!! We should have stalked him when he went to the children's section. Thanks lala for pei-ing me(: NEXT TIME WE GO EAT YOUR HALF ROASTED CHICKEN LAH (:


In the evening, we went to aunty june's place. Happy 50th birthday!(: It's good catching up with your childhood friends, to see how everyone has changed over the years since we only meet every cny? But yayy we finally got to see jaime after two years of NS. Hahaha congrats getting into nus arts&social sci faculty. CHONG KAHYAN YOU TOO!!! <3 So happy for you! Anyway there was lots of bbq food (: & the cake was super shiok. Their new house was even better, big & I really love their swing! I had a good long chat with my bro ystd too. (: & I was served like a queen HAHA (thanks man!). Okay aunty lena thought I was secondary two you know. Everyone was laughing so hard please. -.- So. Not. Funny. Even tasha who was pri six was almost as tall as me alrdy. Ugh. & Colin grew fatter! HAHAHA seriously! Stupid boy tried acting cool & ended up breaking his arm, luckily it's much better now. I had alcohol & it was really good. :D Got home pass midnight but I had a really awesome time. Food, company & the jokes. Yay.




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x