<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 16, 2008,1:42 AM
-

DADDY, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! :D
You just need to know that we love you from the bottom of our hearts. Thanks for being so cool, for trying to be cool, for trying to learn our lingo, for trying so hard to be such a good dad, for seldom scolding me, for always fetching me whenever i send you an sms that goes "i'm reaching yck, can fetch me please?", for tolerating my blabbering when no one else in the house does, for always saving the best for the family, for being a father that is ever so supportive, for all the good heart to heart talks, for tolerating my highness & endless qns especially when i get really bored, for posing like a super retarded person whenever i want to take a pic of you, for buying me whatever i want (but not to the extent of spoiling me, yay!), and most importantly, for being who you are & for liking me the way i am. God bless my daddy forever & ever. (:





















Thanks sissy for having subway for lunch with me too :D Although I know you're really super tired and it was a torture dragging yourself out of bed & you really yawned like a thousand times & tears were just all over lah. :D Thanks, subway rocks!

Anyway I woke up early for tuition again today and whatever miss ho shared was seriously funny & thought provoking, at least to me lah(: Oh ya, shangfei came for tuition today! WOAHHH tuition is getting more fun each time. Just hope that duqian don't ask me silly funny qns about the hair again. (HAHA, inside joke!) But apart from that, i like going for tuition. & I have been dreaming about a lot of pple recently. REALLY A LOT! SO COOL RIGHT!!! :D I should stop going out already, I kinda miss spending time at home. Anyway next outing should be thurs at IMM for dinner! :D YAY, I can't wait to meet up with snco cellobass pple! Haven't seen them for sooooo long. I shall ask stella a lot of qns about ES. Meanwhile, lala, stop staring at your eyegums & happy studying! Jiayou k! Another random thing I want to mention, "how does she knows" is stuck in my mind, all thanks to chongkahyan & my brother for repeatedly singing it!



HAPPY STUDYING ALL(:




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x