<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 04, 2008,9:59 AM
-

Stnicks is LOVE!

This week has been tough, really tiring! Plus my friends around me are all getting stressed up, easily annoyed and on the verge of sinking into a state of depression so dear friends, PLEASE CHEERUP (: I can always lend my ears to you for you to rant/whine/scream, whatever you want k! Jiayou!!

Okay.. presenting my lond overdued photos.. agn.

#Sue Anne and I went back to stnicks on thurs. Sijia too. Had our usual, ORANGE BOWL :D It was da bomb man! You can't find it elsewhere, plus ice tea to go with it. Perfect combination! We had mushroom rice on top of that & the aunty was really nice to treat us to an extra something. Yayyy I love sn food!!


















At the chess area near our primary one classroom hahaha. <3


















LAST SAT 29March- Fiesta! :D

#Mel Sijia & I met for prata early in the morning before our bio SPA, was damn shiok!! I love ice tea:D Bio SPA was quite boring, I don't fancy mung beans.
#Cabbed down to stnicks after that
#OH MY TIAN I met elaine!!! :D Primary school friend & she's still so nice.
#I managed to get slurpee :D
#I saw mrs goh!!! <3
#I got really high when I met jieying winnie graciemoonie & minger!!
#Seeing Luochen xiwen zhangfan was really nice too.
#Happy hellos in school made my day:D
#My juniors are still so funny & huixian was slacking away!!
#I took the meteor ride with minghwei & we were both quite bored halfway during the ride. Cheated our 10bucks ya know but haha we zi highed and just kept screaming!
#I finally got my stnicks doll, though I'm still upset I didn't buy the diary & file ):
#I regreted not buying more food
#I ran the 4by100m and the longest dist covered race with sijia! Was really nice running on sn track again, reminded me of the good old days-morning jog, pe warm up rounds, 2.4km, sports day and all. I miss so much
#Winnie got damn cute bears lah!!!!! Not fair.
#I LOVE STNICKS! & I love clickfive & 4truth & snco. Sometimes I wish we could rewind & go back to the past, I just want to experience one day being a student in stnicks once more, pretending that we still belong.









DINNER WITH MY FAVOURITE PPLE! Oba & Winnie you guys are missing ):

We all had set meals and the food was fab! (: Okay that's us being retarded but it's fun being retarded with pple who doesn't mind being retarded with you! YAYYE! I love my friends! Really talked a lot and ehhh friends let's go support one another's concert!! Minghwei's guitar, Jy's strings, Pala's co concert!! :D HAHA. Anyway I tried my first escargots that day too. If you ignore the fact that you're eating snails, it tastes super good! SHIOK!! We talked at the open area after all the walking and going crazy over the food at cold storage speciality! I'm determined to head back for poptarts next time! :D Save money!!! Minghwei taught us the bimbo cheer which got us really high & I laughed so hard my stomach hurt you know!! Bimbo cheer!!! HAHAHA. Then we did the loser one too, lots of variations! Then all of a sudden I don't know why we ended up singing nursery songs like "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine" and "sing a song of six pence.." etc & WE TOTALLY SUCK when it comes to the lyrics okay. We anyhow sing one! It caused a series of laughing again! Anyway I really love sat 29march 2008! One of my best days ever since school started! Thanks friends! <3


























Anyway believe it or not, this is the current state of my house outside the gate area due to the upgrading of the drainage system throughout the estate. It's damn noisy here I have to keep putting on earplugs and blast music (FABER DRIVE!! <3). Dad and I had father-daughter lunch together after sch! :D Was really nice catching up with my dad. Anyway I havent been spending much time with my family, I shall reserve my weekends for them then!























On thurs I met up with wingyan, sara, cheryl & dudu at thomson plaza! It was damn fun too! Oh my tian I really love snco cello&bass!!! We got really really REALLY high at kfc that we just kept laughing! ME MISS THOSE INNOCENT DAYS!!!! We reminisced about syf, sectionals with mr lee, cello&bass playing ba xian guo hai, pizza treat for wingyan & me faking that I fainted, our xing kong & bin ma yong pieces etc!! AHHH damn fun ok! Then we took photos and developed instantly! (: (: EVERYONE GO SHOW OFF THOSE PHOTOS!! xD I'm going to miss sara when she leaves for sydney ): She used to walk home with me after co & she's a really nice senior, aww xiaoling the minnie mouse, zhen's gonna miss you. (photos next time, they're with cheryl.)







Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x