<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 11, 2008,8:40 PM
-

CO CAMP !



Back from camp, & I slept for 12 hours straight since 830pm last night. Was on bus 74 with dudu on the way home after dinner with the rest at poolside, we were both super sleepyyy & almost missed 855 because it's either the uncle was speeding way too fast or our reaction was super slowww. Haha, I prefer to think it's the uncle's fault! :D Was stoninggg when I got home, & whatever my parents said I wasn't exactly listening I think. Haha the thing I liked about home was..

1) Bro gave me ice-cream.. 2) Dad packed my table for me.. 3) My bed :D

OKAY... let me begin while everything remains crystal clear in my memory,

Had chem tutorial in LT2 at 9am, soooo anti climax can!!! Chem before co camp, haha but it's okay(: Went down to the atrium after that & they were still introducing themselves. I love reverse wacko! Hahaha so ci4 ji1!!! :D But superrrr sorry to shangfei & candy! Haha cause I seriously couldn't hear what others were saying so I didn't shout another person's name! It's their fault not mine! Haha but still very fun! STOP, sabo-ing me! Elope was sooooo funny especially seeing patrick & sue-anne running about hand-in-hand about four times?! :D Still makes me wanna laugh whenever I think about it. Dog & bone was alright lah.. & the game where you had to tie your legs together thing right, I felt so cheated! Haha cause the other group just took off their shoes and walked, which means their legs weren't tied together. Haha. Anyway I realised, AGN, I have really short legs. Ugh.















After lunch, before sectionals.. at TA36, cellobass bridging, as usual (:


















Dudu.. sleeping (: Hahaha she really slept during sectionals, approved by Joon Hong. Really too tired already. Anyway!! I went to joon hong's desk in the staffroom with liuxuan & kaimun to do some night trail & amazing race stuffs, haha, his desk is DAMNNNN MESSYYYY & he only has a pathetically SMALL bear soft toy. Hahaaa all students who like mr ng, go get him more stuffs to add more colour to his desk k! (hint: WEINING!! :D DUQIANNN!!!)




























Don't know how this appeared in my phone but hahaha it made me laugh out loud this morning. Ji Fei & Patrickkkkkk! Okay, night trail was really fun! :D Pasting the clues & puzzles around sch was really scary can.. but dudu was brave lah so I didn't exactly freak out that much. THE SCIENCE BLOCK really gives me the creeps! Then we hurriedly went to the staffroom toilet, which was our station & I helped dudu with her make up! :D Haha, she was DAMNNNN WHITE after that & her lips & eye area was so funny too. But when we turned off the lights I cannot take it already. Cos her hair was superrr messy & she was dressed in RED & I had to sit next to her before other groups came. I felt as if I was next to a ghost, hahaha, so we had to call miss ong in to accompany us. Was much better after that. I think shangfei was damn funny, she kept "kong-ing" to signal to us that the groups were coming. & some pple's comments in the toilet was so funny too. They even said that the ghost was either junwei or shihao & wanted to pull of the wig. Haha come on lah! The ghost was duqian! Ji fan was so funny too he splashed water at the groups. Haha & I stood on the toilet bowl happily spraying water at the groups. Thanks to patrick & alvin, they jumped up & scared me can. NOT. FUNNY.






Exco meeting & all made me so tired. Then we had dinner reallyy late too. Dudu & I went to lie at the grandstand while waiting for the girls to bathe. We ended up singing songs, as usual (: Haha but mostly it's duqian! :D We took our own sweet time to bathe too & when we went up to the canteen, everyone was eating macs alrdy. So I happily koped the remaining fries & shenghui's sprite! :D Shiokkk! Dudu & liuxuan went to slp after that while the rest of us played at the round tables area. HAHA, sooo sorry, I was really stone already by then.. & I need to practice winking lah! Haha Sue anne was so sly! She kept asking me "What time you wanna slp" & then she wink & killed me. Murderer was fun (: My poor juniors hardly slept I think.. cause we had no slping bags. It was really FREEZING at night. I think I shall bring THREE slping bags next time.



















AMAZING RACE. The funny sight of my group members topping up their ezlink. Haha all so last minute!


AT SIM LIM SQUARE! :D PRESENTING TO YOU GROUP THREE WITH FIVE CREATIVE SHOTS!















(Dudu, this is for you! Mr Ng!!!!) & ohhh our group was so lucky to meet the teachers twice (:





























































HAHAHA.

















We attempted to look in the direction of the lion.






































The thumb pose was retarded can!! They look so funny from the top so we gave up on that and took a shot in a circle, lying down :D NICE!


























Facilitators (:
& I'm not short okay! I can almost put my hand next to the thumb sign alrdy. Jump jump jump!




























BAD WEATHER.. due to the shortage of umbrellas, some of us had to use the map of singapore to cover our heads. Shenghui and Elyena (: Poor things. Haha.







HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP: Patrick & Sue-Anne & the fake couple @ MY SECRET GARDEN :D haha. Nice one!





















Oh yah, the YMCA video is soooooooo cool & funny! :D I shall upload next time.

Last stop where we had lunch-tao huay, butterfly bun & you tiao! :D Me think group three rocks (:

















Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x