<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7405530?origin\x3dhttps://piecesofjoy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 07, 2008,6:21 AM
-

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ! :D


The cell (: Had reunion dinner at chuanlian's house! Was FUNNNN :D So glad I could make it you know & I felt really really bad making Kwai wait for me for almost an hour, thanks to the horrible jam from bukit timah to hougang, was seriously annoying especially when this guy keeps lying on your shoulder D: Gift exchange was fun I must say & I LOVE MY GIFT, facial mask! Hahaha it's rachel's! Yayyy. Then halfway, everyone was speaking in funny languages & it was very funny, cause everyone sounded cuckoo! Got home really late but thank God dad could pick me up at yck.
















Photos taken on new year eve with my fellow S24 mates! :D Seeing them makes me very very happyyy :D & high!! i miss them so. But it's okay, i do see them around in sch! :D Anyway, I can't believe it's my very last year spending cny eve in a school based setting, I mean, next year, life is going to be so so sooooo different. Ah, me don't wanna grow up! CO performance this morning & I still love long teng, though I prefer to play it in stnicks (Stella & I get very high & crazy over this song) but njco rocks too! Totally (: I will upload the photo taken with ngjoonhong soon, haha WEINING!! It's for you to admire! ;) Sijia was pro today, now I know why many juniors like her so muchhh, she just has that xfactor when she conducts! Haha & jason was cool too! I think wushu was nicee!!! So.. cny celebration was nevertheless, fun! At least I really enjoyed myself. Seeing miss ang & mr tiew made my day too!













FOURTRUTH, orange bowl, ice tea, in stnicks. Some people left already by the time we headed back. Anyway, it was quite funny talking about some stuffs. Met dawnybaby too, hahaha I tell you, I seriously took super long to realised she was walking towards my direction! HAHA, sexyyy ehhhh! Valtan is still so cute! Haha, luochen's really changed a lot. Jenyun & Xinlin are still nice :D Xinlin was funny when she couldn't remember who Sam was. Lol :D Winnie & Pala are still mongsters! :D Jieying!!! I didn't even get to see you! Minghwei! So glad you called from the airport! Yingshi! Thanks for organising, even though the turnout was, mhmm, pathetic!



Then we went to amk hub &!!!! We met jean, althea, sohteng & cheryl :D Had lunch together & I had my ice milk tea again!!! :D THIRD DAY IN A ROW ALRDY! Ask my twin! She knows how much I LOVEEEEE ice milk tea from MOS ((((((((: Shiokkkkk can! & Jipeng ah, please don't be emo!!! SMILE PLEASE :D Heard loads about you from jean & sohteng. Then jean was about to whack pala about martin.. Haha, my very high classmates. Okayyy.. ntuc was really crowded then, so winnie & pala didn't managed to get their stuffs. The OSIM incident was funny & I can't believe gracechan don't know who heather mo is!!!! GO CHECK YEARBOOK, 4LOYALTY 2006, Mrs Seah's class! Tian ah. Met Nina lee after her training to get my girl show, THANKYOUUU! Last min shopping with my family after that & reunion dinner was superb!!! :D ME LOVE STEAMBOAT!!!!!



Today's cny! :D I'm dead beat right now, really. I had a blast!!! I love my family!!! If anything ever happens to me, (CHOY CHOY CHOY! touch wood) please take care of my family! I cannot pungseh them! I'm madly in love with my grandma's cooking & my cousins crap & my uncle (whom I consider my kor kor)'s funny stories & he keeps reminding me of my embarrassing childhood days, how much I used to cry & play with him, my aunt's amusing stories, gambling with my bro & relatives using peanuts, mahjong tiles smashing against each other (oldies playing), chit chat aka catching up sessions with one another & most importantly, my ang paos! Anyway, my idol's sms today made my day (: Xiaobra loves her rocking idol! Photos up next time, they're with my aunt! So.. chu yi was GREATTT!! Tmrw will be fun too! HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!




Welcome

Not because of who I am,
But because of what You've done,
Not because of what I've done,
But because of who You are! (:



Proile


Audrey Chong!
Stnicks/NJC
I belong to God forever.

Tagboard

Tagboard's below!! LOOK DOWN! Haha I'll shift it here after As okay.

Links

Tagboard

rahlovesme cecily chaiyue cherie clarice desmond duqian edwina gillian huei minn huixian ivy jana jason jiantong jieying jipeng joannah jolene joson justin kahyan lazypettihei leona liangming
liling liuyi meichen melissa nicole perfect10 rachel rebecca sarah shangfei sharon sheila si en singhui slryw stella sue anne twofaith vak vanessa VIVIENNE wan jie jie !!! :D xuejun yahui yanjia 07S24 CELLOBASS DEtribe
the CELL
WOMENDEYINYUE<3


Archives

•June 2004 •July 2004 •August 2004 •September 2004 •October 2004 •November 2004 •December 2004 •January 2005 •February 2005 •March 2005 •April 2005 •May 2005 •June 2005 •July 2005 •August 2005 •September 2005 •October 2005 •November 2005 •December 2005 •January 2006 •February 2006 •March 2006 •April 2006 •May 2006 •June 2006 •July 2006 •August 2006 •September 2006 •October 2006 •November 2006 •December 2006 •January 2007 •February 2007 •March 2007 •April 2007 •May 2007 •June 2007 •July 2007 •August 2007 •September 2007 •October 2007 •November 2007 •December 2007 •January 2008 •February 2008 •March 2008 •April 2008 •May 2008 •June 2008 •July 2008 •August 2008 •September 2008 •October 2008 •November 2008 •December 2008 •January 2009 •February 2009 •March 2009 •April 2009 •May 2009 •June 2009 •July 2009 •August 2009 •September 2009 •October 2009 •November 2009 •December 2009 •January 2010 •February 2010 •March 2010 •April 2010 •May 2010 •June 2010 •July 2010 •August 2010 •September 2010 •November 2010 •December 2010

Credits

layout by twowayticket
image from x
brushes from x x
inspired by x